Author Topic: Everyone's favourite over pimped campaign (ITHOV) is looking for FREDers  (Read 1378 times)

Offline Thor

• Captain of the GTD Sparta
Everyone's favourite over pimped campaign (ITHOV) is looking for FREDers
If you have any skill at all, from FRED newbie to Addicted FREDer for life, contact me via PM.  For Noobs and peeps you have yet to put out a publish mission, you will be asked for a sample, be warned.  If you have released something, than just say what.  (There are a few of you that I know make good stuff, so your all invited.)  For information, check out the websites in my sig.  Please sign up.

Thor, Project Leader ITHOV
I can't believe my profile is still active... member since  July 25, 2002

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
can't help full-time right now, cause i'm doing some work for GTD Wolf and Lightning Marshall, but in the next few weeks, i'm in

Offline Thor

Somehow I think he counts as one of the " I don't need a demo mission".  Thanks for the offer.  Check in a few weeks and I'll give you something.

Over-pimped is an understatement! I'm so sick and tired of this. This is the Gereral Freespace board, there's no need to post this in here.

Offline Thor

Ok, don't get hostile about it.  Last time I checked though, it was a freespace campaign.  It will be all hidden away once we get our own forum, so just be patient.