Author Topic: Sophrosyne: Teasers and Phoenix  (Read 13316 times)

Offline Lt. Spanks

• Not A Lieutenant
Re: Sophrosyne: Teasers and Phoenix
Very interested in the work you are doing Lepanto. If you want somebody to test it at all I would be honored to.
Teacher: "Anything is possible if you put your mind to it!"

Student: "Teacher... there is an exception to this rule."

Teacher: "And what is that student?"

Student: "Catching the Iceni"

Offline Lepanto

• Believes in Truth
Thanks; I'll keep you in mind.
"We have now reached the point where every goon with a grievance, every bitter bigot, merely has to place the prefix, 'I know this is not politically correct, but...' in front of the usual string of insults in order to be not just safe from criticism, but actually a card, a lad, even a hero. Conversely, to talk about poverty and inequality, to draw attention to the reality that discrimination and injustice are still facts of life, is to commit the sin of political correctness. Anti-PC has become the latest cover for creeps. It is a godsend for every curmudgeon and crank, from fascists to the merely smug."
Finian O'Toole, The Irish Times, 5 May 1994

Blue Planet: The Battle Captains: Missions starring the Admirals of BP: WiH
Frontlines 2334+2335: T-V War campaign
GVB Ammit: Vasudan strike bomber
Player-Controlled Capship Modding Tutorial

Offline Lepanto

• Believes in Truth
In lieu of a release, a couple WiP screenies.

The Terran fleet comes off worse in a beam exchange with the HoL.

Three Newet-class cruisers blast an Erinyes with flak and AA beams.

"We have now reached the point where every goon with a grievance, every bitter bigot, merely has to place the prefix, 'I know this is not politically correct, but...' in front of the usual string of insults in order to be not just safe from criticism, but actually a card, a lad, even a hero. Conversely, to talk about poverty and inequality, to draw attention to the reality that discrimination and injustice are still facts of life, is to commit the sin of political correctness. Anti-PC has become the latest cover for creeps. It is a godsend for every curmudgeon and crank, from fascists to the merely smug."

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Sorry but this terran fleet is horrible. Not the models itself, but texture scheme. Seriously man, old BP style is terrible! Blue lights from Typhon stretched all over the ship instead of normal windows? Plus it's already BP style. Be creative and make something new!

Ofc. it's your mod but I beg You! Icelus didn't deserve for such bad fate :(
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Lepanto

• Believes in Truth
In that case, if other forum members think the tilemap textures desperately need revision, I can redo them at some point. I'm bad at texturing, and would rather focus on story/FREDding/non-graphical things, so don't expect any whiz-bang top-quality assets from this project.

Offline Luis Dias

It's certainly not in my radar at all.

Offline The Dagger

• I like zod ships
Story before assets. You can always upgrade your campaign after release, and it'll be easier with help from others.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Yeah, indeed. At the other hand, besides the texture scheme everything here looks cool and I can't wait to play it. It's just quite noticable for me, when every ship in the fleet has the same texture scheme. Fleets in both FS1 and FS2 are build of mostly different ships and I just would like to see this kept in Post-Capella mods. BP did a terrible thing ignoring it, but it doesn't matter right now. If you're not going to work fast, I will provide you remapped Icelus when it's done.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.