Author Topic: Conspiracy theorists 'prove' Vladimir Putin is actually an immortal  (Read 5080 times)

Offline Bryan See

• Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
  • Trying to redeem, but under Tiger Parents
    • Twitter
Conspiracy theorists 'prove' Vladimir Putin is actually an immortal
On various news sites, Russian President Vladimir Putin is either 100-plus years old and never ages - or a time traveler, the internet proved this week. As you know, being immortal is part of Russia's traditions, as in its fairy tales, this subject features frequently, particularly Koschei.

Quote from: RT
Conspiracy theorists are convinced by the ‘solid’ evidence that the Russian president may have been alive for more than a century.

UFO site Disclose.tv, which uses the slogan "truth revealed", posted: “Social networks are circulating pictures from 1920 and 1941 for which some people claim that they are pictures of Russian President Vladimir Putin. In fact, supporters of the thesis that Putin is almighty and immortal have launched a story that their president is a mythical creature that resides on our planet for hundreds, if not thousands of years.”

That would explain why he doesn’t look 63 years old.

Source: https://www.rt.com/news/326143-vladimir-putin-immortal-conspiracy/

According to Nick Armstrong, by year 2068, when Putin takes over the world after the peanut butter shortages, he's likely to start riots renaming all things "Putin" beyond recognition to glorify the eternal, immortal leader of mankind. Overnight, Sol is renamed Putin, Earth is renamed as Putin, and the human race itself is renamed Putin (mankind/humankind becomes "Putinkind" and humanity becomes Putinity). Much like how the Coruscant sector was renamed the Imperial Sector, Coruscant itself was renamed Imperial Center, and Galactic City was renamed Imperial City in Star Wars to glorify the new leader of the galactic government. And he introduce organized crime in all aspects of human society. The rich becomes immortal and ageless. Their development for centuries will stall. On cyberspace, websites created will remain and do not go away.

His "immortality" can explain why no one retires in the Kremlin and the government, and by extension, the Russian Academy of Sciences. Only death could prise every one of them from their post. I think their extreme longevity is due to the secret of eternal life, as well as secret compounds developed in KGB/RAS laboratories.

Or is there something more sinister going on? Perhaps the Russians have secretly discovered time travel, along with an elixir of life.
Bryan See - My FreeSpace Wiki User Page (Talk, Contributions)

Full Projects:
Shattered Stars

Campaigns:
Lost in the Mist - Cyrene vs. Psamtik
FreeSpace: Reunited

Ships:
GTS Hygeia, GTT Argo, SC Raguel

Tools:
FSO TC/Game template

I've been under attack by Tiger Parents like Jennifer Pan...

Offline BirdofPrey

• Help! I see GIMP in my sleep
Re: Conspiracy theorists 'prove' Vladimir Putin is actually an immortal
Someone playing too much Red Alert?
The Great War ended 30 years ago.
Our elders tell stories of a glorious civilization; of people with myths of humanity everlasting, who hurled themselves into the void of space with no fear.

In testing: Radar Icons

Offline Bryan See

• Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    • Twitter
Not really. I'm rarely played Red Alert now, but I used to play Battle Alert. Not to mention OpenRA, which is an open-source re-implementation of Red Alert.

Full Projects:
Shattered Stars

Campaigns:

Ships:

Tools:
FSO TC/Game template

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
O fish, are you constant to the old covenant?

Putin also travels via flying mortar, wields a mighty pestle and dwells deep in the Kremlin in a hut usually described as standing on chicken legs.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 12:50:02 pm by StarSlayer »
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Offline Bryan See

• Twitter
O fish, are you constant to the old covenant?

Actually, no.

Putin is not immortal, as you think. Putin has a very long life, however. He attributes this to riding horses while shirtless, or staying fit and healthy by taking part in a variety of sports.

I think these people behind this theory that Putin is immortal is just counter-feiters. They used image-editing programs to superimpose Putin over ancient photographs, as well as an energy aura between Putin and a patient to depict him gaining a few hundred years of living. How amateurish :lol:

Full Projects:
Shattered Stars

Campaigns:

Ships:

Tools:
FSO TC/Game template

Offline Bryan See

• Twitter
There's no reply for the past few days, so I decided to comment a bit.

If Putin is immortal, able to live for centuries, then all academicians of the Russian Academy of Sciences are immortal, as well. Vladimir Fortov, Lev Zeleny, Alexander Zakharov and others are examples, because they have extremely long lives. They can do anything beyond our current understanding.

Full Projects:
Shattered Stars

Campaigns:

Ships:

Tools:
FSO TC/Game template

Bryan, the reason nobody replied for the past few days is that nobody cares about most of these topics you're making in GenDisc. Please try to post less of them.
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.

Offline Lepanto

• Believes in Truth
I know you're trying to be cool and funny. But here (and elsewhere), please take people's responses to your comments (or lack thereof) seriously. If something you've said or mentioned isn't interesting, then try something else, post it somewhere else, or don't post it at all.

I know trying to express yourself isn't easy for you, and it might not be intuitive why people are ignoring or disliking you. But you (and everyone else) will have a better time, if you find out what does and doesn't interest people.

:)
"We have now reached the point where every goon with a grievance, every bitter bigot, merely has to place the prefix, 'I know this is not politically correct, but...' in front of the usual string of insults in order to be not just safe from criticism, but actually a card, a lad, even a hero. Conversely, to talk about poverty and inequality, to draw attention to the reality that discrimination and injustice are still facts of life, is to commit the sin of political correctness. Anti-PC has become the latest cover for creeps. It is a godsend for every curmudgeon and crank, from fascists to the merely smug."
Finian O'Toole, The Irish Times, 5 May 1994

Blue Planet: The Battle Captains: Missions starring the Admirals of BP: WiH
Frontlines 2334+2335: T-V War campaign
GVB Ammit: Vasudan strike bomber
Player-Controlled Capship Modding Tutorial

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
My Declare and Baba Yaga jokes fell flat so...

I am curious what happens when he decides to retire or buy the farm.  I don't see any obvious heir apparent being groomed and when it appears so much of the government is tied up around him being the MFWIC how does that transition shake out?  Is there going to be some mad power grab among his cronies?
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Offline Bryan See

• Twitter
My Declare and Baba Yaga jokes fell flat so...

I am curious what happens when he decides to retire or buy the farm.  I don't see any obvious heir apparent being groomed and when it appears so much of the government is tied up around him being the MFWIC how does that transition shake out?  Is there going to be some mad power grab among his cronies?

Yeah. There will be, since the Kremlin is nothing but an organized crime group. It helped Vladimir Fortov saves the Russian Academy of Sciences in its current form, and ordered the beatings of critics such as Vera Mysina, and the killing of Boris Nemtsov.

Full Projects:
Shattered Stars

Campaigns:

Ships:

Tools:
FSO TC/Game template

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
I'll be happy if Putin's death/retirement doesn't result in an outright civil war. He's the only person holding Russia together right now. He doesn't seem to have a successor, so the intricate system he set up to control everything is gonna come crashing down the moment he's not around to, well, control it.

Offline Bryan See

• Twitter
I'll be happy if Putin's death/retirement doesn't result in an outright civil war. He's the only person holding Russia together right now. He doesn't seem to have a successor, so the intricate system he set up to control everything is gonna come crashing down the moment he's not around to, well, control it.

Especially when the investigations of the murders of Alexander Litvinenko and Boris Nemtsov in 2006 and 2015 respectively reveals that Putin is behind all of this, and the fact that Putin has done more to promote and encourage organized crime and corruption in all spheres of Russia (by permanently suspending and canceling the reforms of the criminal-ruled Russian Academy of Sciences via the meeting of Putin ally Vladimir Fortov and vehement protests by seemingly immortal and corrupt researchers), and for that he was awarded the OCCRP's Person of the Year 2014.

EDIT: As you know, the criminal oligarchs and academicians will not be allowed to live eternally. There will be a revolution in Russia.

Full Projects:
Shattered Stars

Campaigns:

Ships:

Tools:
FSO TC/Game template

Offline Dragon

• Citation needed
  • The sky is the limit.
Not as long (and probably only as long) Putin is around, though. He seems to be aware of his importance, at least, so he's making a lot of effort to keep in good health. :)

That said, I wonder if there is any other state in which Russia can actually work as a superpower. Tsarist Russia was very corrupt towards the end, but the Tsars were actually pretty competent until the last two or three. Soviets deposed the Tsars and claimed to fix the problems with them, but they were either tyrannical (early on), tyrannical and corrupt or utterly incompetent and corrupt. Gorbachev tried to be a nice guy and fix things, but instead ended up putting the final nail in the Soviet Union's coffin. Then there Yeltsin, a purely democratically elected president, who wasn't good for anything but drinking. Then Putin, who pretty much went back to Tsarist Russia with a bunch of oligarchic upstarts instead of proper aristocracy. The only times Russia wasn't an utter joke was either under a strong tsar or a strong dictator.

So if he's immortal, would he be a GTVA Admiral 300 years from now? What would Putin do?
I'm all about getting the most out of games, so whenever I discover something very strange or push the limits, I upload them here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JCDentonCZ

-----------------

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress to more pain."
- George Orwell

Offline Bryan See

• Twitter
He will most likely bring down the GTVA with his powerful friends, much like he does to Donald Trump, a credible threat to the U.S. whom Putin loved, and renamed it as the Galactic Putin Alliance. Simple, isn't it?

Full Projects:
Shattered Stars

Campaigns:

Ships:

Tools:
FSO TC/Game template

Offline Bryan See

• Twitter
Or put this way. If Vladimir Putin is indeed immortal and eternal, as are oligarchs and everyone at the Russian Academy of Sciences, consider this scenario.

If Earth was cut off by the SD Lucifer's destruction in 2335, Putin and his immortal oligarchs, including 399-year-old Gennady Mesyats, 389-year-old Vladimir Fortov, 387-year-old Lev Zeleny, 394-year-old astronomer Alexander Zakharov, 399-year-old Erik Galimov, and 399-year-old mathematician Yury Osipov, took over Earth and instigated all riots to rename all things Putin to glorify the eternal leader of all Terran-kind. Sol is renamed Putin, Earth and the Terrans themselves are renamed Putin, leading to terms such as Putinkind or Putinity. The GTA in Sol is no more. The Putin Regime has risen. Organized crime and terrorism are encouraged thousandfold. Embezzlement, fraud, beatings, murders, extortion, feudalistic fiefdoms and lawlessness are rampant across interplanetary Putin society on not only Putin, but also Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and the Kuiper Belt. Humanity development in Sol will come to a stop, and everything became ageless, with most of what was left of the old GTA military being repurposed and augmented to operate for eternity.

When the GTVA reestablishes contact with Earth, they get overrun by Putin forces. Then the GTVA is replaced by the Galactic Putin Alliance. Vasudans are attacked.

Clearly, I think Fortov and his academicians will not go into their graves in our lifetimes, as with Putin. I think their immortality is due to anticancer drugs, as well as eternal life bacteria, but their immortality has yet to be scientifically proven.

Full Projects:
Shattered Stars

Campaigns:

Ships:

Tools:
FSO TC/Game template

Offline Cyborg17

• Life? Don't talk to me about life....
 :lol:

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
I'm gonna...uh...go find the sane part of the Internet.  :warp:

Offline Bryan See

• Twitter
And remember that, given their obvious links to closeknit groups of criminals who surround them and is responsible for extortions, murders, beatings and terrorism, the rich will not be allowed to live eternally, as Mikhail Rechkin said. There will be a revolution in Russia.

Full Projects:
Shattered Stars

Campaigns:

Ships:

Tools:
FSO TC/Game template