Author Topic: Alternate Reality website up :)  (Read 2958 times)

Offline The Claw

• Run! Chickens Incoming!
Alternate Reality website up :)
Some of you remember my mod for Freespace 2 involving giant chickens?
 Well, I got the site up and running thanks to Daedalus, who helped me get rid of some annoying bugs in the page...
 Although the site is far from complete yet, it will suffice for now and has the basics of the campaign on it, including 2 of the ships involved and a third which is probably not going to be included anymore...
 But if you ever feel the need to blast chickens on space, come here and check it out  
Edit: Ok, just realised it might be a good idea to actually tell you the location of the site... so Here it is  

------------------
"Supernova, ya supernova, supernova goes pop
supernova, ya think it's over but the supernova don't stop" PM5K
Death:"Arnold Judas Rimmer... your life is over. You will travel with me to the-"
#knees death in the groin#
Rimmer:"Remember matey, it's only the good that die young"
"Do not fear the chickens. Become one with the chickens. Respect the chickens and... #BOK!# LEG IT!!!"
The Claw... project coordinater of Alternate Reality and Story-line help-guy of The Perfect Storm.

[This message has been edited by The Claw (edited 05-10-2001).]
"I love the English for three reasons. One, we always beat you at rugby. Two, your wives are always friendly. Three you fought like devils to save us" Old French bloke at my uncles pub.
"One has plenty of time for contemplation while waiting for the endless waves of bad doggie werewolf monsters that chew your toes while you sleep"-Dradeel, BG2

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
snif, there's no chainsaw ship   Otherwise, yeah, cool, but I prefer pen-pen lol:  

------------------
venom2506
Member of the Robotech mod for FS2

and of Hidden Terror, the Shivan campaign

and My own page
SCREW CANON!

Offline The Claw

#takes out notepad#
Hmmm... chainsaw ships and giant penguins...
#After some frantic scribbling runs off back to his copy of anim8or to see what he can do  #

------------------
Death:"Arnold Judas Rimmer... your life is over. You will travel with me to the-"
"Do not fear the chickens. Become one with the chickens. Respect the chickens and... #BOK!# LEG IT!!!"
The Claw... project coordinater of Alternate Reality and Story-line help-guy of The Perfect Storm.
"I love the English for three reasons. One, we always beat you at rugby. Two, your wives are always friendly. Three you fought like devils to save us" Old French bloke at my uncles pub.
"One has plenty of time for contemplation while waiting for the endless waves of bad doggie werewolf monsters that chew your toes while you sleep"-Dradeel, BG2

Offline Arnav

• Slightly rusty technology
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/techsup
I want chickens!

------------------
- Arnav Manchanda
Creator of Technological Superiority: http://www.3dap.com/hlp/techsup
- Arnav
Creator of Technological Superiority: http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/techsup
"At least I have job" - Unidentified Soviet Flak Trooper before being prismed.

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
And they say real life is scary...

------------------
Co-Creator:  Hard Light Productions
Webmaster: Sounds of Thunder

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
Yeah!! And as Penguin Leader, make one with a backpack, claws at the tips of the wings, strange ears and a dumb look in the eyes! That's Penpen, the true, the unique!!! (Evangelion...)

------------------
venom2506
Member of the Robotech mod for FS2

and of Hidden Terror, the Shivan campaign

and My own page
SCREW CANON!

Offline Martinus

• Aka Maeglamor
    • Hard Light Productions
You pal are totally, certifiably and indeniably nuts.

...and that's something coming from a person with my title!!

------------------
Brain over...
Insert coin

Offline The Claw

Unfortunatly, the others have decided not to have Penguins in it (sorry) But I might just be able to hold on to the chainsaw ship, and with any luck have it with a rotating blade.
 We are, however, going to have chicken products...
 Spaceborne chicken drumsticks anyone?

------------------