Author Topic: Freespace 2 FTP Server - HOTU 2 Full  (Read 175562 times)

Offline Target

K, we'll do it this way then, uploading smarty.

Offline Fractux

No one has been banned. Kasperl. hola on I'll PM you an account name and password, and you can log in to upload. There are only 3 slots available for anonymous logins and they are full. That's why you can't connect.
-What exactly gets separated in "mechanically separated chicken" ?

Offline Fractux

Yeah the usage is up like crazy on the FTP server, so it's pretty stressed right now. There will be a few hiccups I'm sure.

Offline FreeTerran

• Master of the apocalypse
    Reset count: 1
I have find the error i upload it to the uploads folder before i want upload it into the freespace_2_vp_files directory
30 min. remaining for upload
Silva in lumine Lunae arcana est. Domos mea Silva in lumine Stellarum est.

Offline FreeTerran

Updated list:
uploaded:
stu_fs2
tango3_fs2
curent uploading:
tango2_fs2.vp
warble_fs2.vp
not uploaded:
tango1_fs2.vp
smarty_fs2.vp

Offline Drew

• http://www.galactic-quest.com
is there anything that needs uploading?
iv got a fast connection......
[(WWF - steroids + ties - spandex) / Atomic Piledrivers] - viewing audience = C-SPAN

My god.. He emptied the gasoline tank from the van onto your cat, lit him on fire, threw him in the house and dove for cover.  :wtf: Family indeed.  ~ KT

Happiness is belt fed.

Offline FreeTerran

Yeah the huge tango1_fs2.vp

~ Connecting...
~ Connected to gaming.playnow.ca, waiting for response...
< 421 No more connection allowed for this IP.
~ Could not login to gaming.playnow.ca
~ Disconnected

what were you saying?

look, i've got cable, 14KBPS upstream, and i'm willing tu uplaod tango 1, in rar.
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

Offline FreeTerran

:p my upstream is 20kb/s
and we need an new updated list !

Offline Target

I'll upload tango1 as soon as smarty is done. I've got a pretty good upload speed.

ok, co ordination here, who is uplaoding what?

i am rarring tango 1 as we speak, and when its done, i will uplaod it if the ban is lifted.
just another newbie without any modding, FREDding or real programming experience

you haven't learned masochism until you've tried to read a Microsoft help file.  -- Goober5000
I've got 2 drug-addict syblings and one alcoholic whore. And I'm a ****ing sociopath --an0n
You cannot defeat Windows through strength alone. Only patience, a lot of good luck, and a sledgehammer will do the job. --StratComm

Offline FreeTerran

I upload at the moment tango2 its to 35% done after uploading tabgo2 i will start with warble

ok, people, to speed up the progress of communication i suggest bwe get on irc channel #nodewar at irc.sorcery.net .

Offline Target

I can upload at 60k or so. Better if I did the tango1.

Offline Fractux

HERE'S THE STATUS:

BEING UPLOADED NOW:

warble
smarty_fs
tango2_fs2

Originally posted by Target
I can upload at 60k or so. Better if I did the tango1.

if you want it.

i've got it compressed and ready, so i only need my pass so i can start uploading.

if you want to and already have acces, go ahead.

Offline FreeTerran

Sry i haven't irc chat know anyone a chat page ?

Offline Fractux

Is there an IRC channel that the HLPBB users frequent? That would make this easier to coordinate :)

Originally posted by kasperl
ok, people, to speed up the progress of communication i suggest bwe get on irc channel #nodewar at irc.sorcery.net .