Author Topic: About Missions maybe spoilers  (Read 1086 times)

About Missions maybe spoilers
i got to clash of titans, i beat the first part, then the second part where the supernova is about to happen and u have to engage subsapce drive and i did that and it says i got out safe blah blah. Before i didnt and i was anilated. Whats wrong, everytime i go to campaign room it shows me the bastion blowing up and i do the second part of the mission again. should i now just do a new campaign

Offline Hippo

• Darth water-horse
  • Grazing.
    • All Hands to War
Whether or not you survive the mission is irrelevent, it will always repeat that mission. Go to the campaign room and click restart and ignore the warning. (The room you have been going to is the ready room, don't get them confused.) ;)

In the future people, we have all played the game through and through, so you don't have to worry about spoilers. ;)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2003, 01:07:44 pm by 681 »
VBB Survivor -- 387 Posts -- July 3 2001 - April 12 2002
VWBB Survivor -- 100 Posts -- July 10 2002 - July 10 2004

AHTW

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
    • http://www.geocities.com/cek_83/index.html
The end of FS2 is somewhat annoying in that Volition had perfectly good end-of-campaign code in there and they didn't even use it.  If FS1 or any fan-made campaign, once you've beaten it clicking on the ready-room gives you a "Campaign Complete - go to Campaign room and select a new Campaign" or something to that effect.  FS2's main campaign never actually lets you finish the last mission (could FS_Open ship with a modified last mission file making use of the "end-mission" SEXP?) so you always get to replay it.
who needs a signature? ;)
It's not much of an excuse for a website, but my stuff can be found here

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Last edited by StratComm on 08-23-2027 at 08:34 PM

Offline diamondgeezer

Yes, that's exactly why they did it- so you could replay the last mission and see the two endings :nod: