Author Topic: Freespace 2: First Person Shooter  (Read 46441 times)

Freespace 2: First Person Shooter
Well lets try and stay on topic before this place gets closed.

Drew, any word on the D3 modeller or any progress yet on models that you might have made?

Offline Ransom

• M. Night Russel
  • It will not wait.
    • Rate of Injury
Rebuttal originating from the wisdom of Drew

but it wilt require somthing better than a Geforce 2. Dont you realize most of the HLPs goers haveth TNT2s and Geforce 2s. Only a few actually haveth *good* cards. It would be alientating the fan base to make somthing they cant run.

Aye, hence why I said I agree with the using of the HL2 engine. But that's just my point, you wilt want something better than a Geforce 2 but you won't need to haveth a better card to play it.

when I say you needed a 9700 Pro to run it, I meant to run it at its default, intended graphical and performance uses.

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Then thou doth make the mistake of believing that thy user-base shall be needing said graphics, in thy pursuit of enjoyment.

Damn this is fun :D

And in what way is it fun UT?

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Because using the old tounge is a refreshing change from using thy modern counterparts :D

Aye, thou proveth a decent point. Sayeth I, we continue to keep thy system running as they vieweth it...

Offline Drew

• http://www.galactic-quest.com
Rebuttal originating from the wisdom of .::Tin Can::.
Well lets try and stay on topic before this place gets closed.

Drew, any word on the D3 modeller or any progress yet on models that you might haveth made?

modles? who said i was modeling? i said i was *doodleing* gun designs. i dont have to explain the difference between doodling and 3d modling.

EDIT: this old english stuff is bull****
[(WWF - steroids + ties - spandex) / Atomic Piledrivers] - viewing audience = C-SPAN

My god.. He emptied the gasoline tank from the van onto your cat, lit him on fire, threw him in the house and dove for cover.  :wtf: Family indeed.  ~ KT

Happiness is belt fed.

It is, indeed, starting to get on my nerves a little bit. However, since you had the editor I thought you might have been playing around with it. I'll have to see what I can come up with when i get the computer fixed. But what we should try to do is get the basic rifle, pistol, and the machine guns from Hall Fight finished first when we do this.

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
You guys are getting a fairly free reign with this, but don't start making utterances against the realm. Ye ken? :p

Offline Ferret

• A very hungry Fiona.
Rebuttal originating from the wisdom of Drew
EDIT: this old english stuff is bull****
You're wrong.

It's bull****eth.

Offline Drew

• http://www.galactic-quest.com
Drew
Naive

Haileth from: Georgia, USA

this had better not be a custom nametag....
[(WWF - steroids + ties - spandex) / Atomic Piledrivers] - viewing audience = C-SPAN

My god.. He emptied the gasoline tank from the van onto your cat, lit him on fire, threw him in the house and dove for cover.  :wtf: Family indeed.  ~ KT

Happiness is belt fed.

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
If thou continue to protest so greatly, then it is my belief that it shall be :D :p

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
Stop spamming :p