Author Topic: A celebration of Freespace  (Read 2657481 times)

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Re: A celebration of Freespace
The Shivans are Carl's bastards.

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.
Re: A celebration o' Freespace
I'd reskin it to be an organic looking ship because that ship only the head of it looks shivan, and ass end is not shivan. Now we know that shivans do breed with other species.

"Oooh, Carl..."

You know it ;) At least shivans apparently attempting to breed with other species....... :shaking:
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
:rolleyes:

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
A black widow with a drill. Nice. :yes:
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
Well, there's the first screenshot for this page.....
:rolleyes:
SPAM!

Carl's just confused in that picture. He drank a little too many mojitos and thought that he was a human underwear model. So that's what's up with the pink thong in the left side of the pic posing...........with hair. And in the right side of the pic was snapped during hall fight in which still under the influence of two mojitos (carl doesn't have much of a tolerance) was drunkenly running down the catwalk. Anyway, little to his embarrassment he didn't realize that it was in fact a shivan warship corridor.

To carl's aid was his shivan buddies running after him to get him to go back to his ceiling/room to sober up and try to avoid one hell of an embarrassing first contact with another species in the last 8000 years for them. His buddies failed, and well the humans got really scared. One shivan tried to shake hands with a human, but doing a formal shake with the white glowy blade like shivan thingy didn't work. The last shivan tried to take a picture of a human, but the flash bulb was a little overkill. Oh man, that last shivan will have totally an overexposed pic of a skeleton in mid vaporization.
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

Offline ShadowGorrath

• Not funny or clever
Stop rolling your eyes, people, or they'll fall out of your eye sockets and explode. Then, I'll make sure that people who post the Vasudan pin-up poster, or the image of Carl, don't get any of my mods. Have a nice day :)

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
Must save the thread from the depths of spam!
I really didn't want to post this yet, but oh well. The final product has changed from this, so I realized I don't care anymore.

(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
SOC Galatea?
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Must save the thread from the depths of spam!
I really didn't want to post this yet, but oh well. The final product has changed from this, so I realized I don't care anymore.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v423/kc1991/ATMOSH.png
I love that atmosphere effect. Top notch, Steve.

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
Have anything to do with the 158th mod?

SMBFD

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
I don't like the reskin very well.

:drevil: hmmm... i think i know...
Sig nuked! New one coming soon!

Offline Rick James

• Scathed By Admins
The Orion's fighterbay is on the wrong side of the destoryer in that pic.

Boystrous 19 year old temp at work slapped me in the face with an envelope and laughed it off as playful. So I shoved him over a desk and laughed it off as playful. It's on camera so I can plead reasonable force.  Temp is now passive.

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
Also the turrets only have two barrels.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog

:yes2: :nod: :yes:

How did you do that? Scale a planet to 30? :drevil:
My blog

MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

The Orion's fighterbay is on the wrong side of the destroyer in that pic.
The fighterbays are on both sides, so I guess it's an Orion Mk2. Which also accounts for the double-barreled turrets.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
That's not an Orion Mk. II. The Orion Mk. II is more symmetrical, has a curved front and a forward-mounted barrel gun.
My blog

MP-Ryan

Offline Snail

• SC 5
That's not an Orion Mk. II. The Orion Mk. II is more symmetrical, has a curved front and a forward-mounted barrel gun.
I think you're talking about Hamano's Orion PHASE 2, that looks like a reskinned TrashMan Orion Mark II (or Orion Advanced or whatever). Either way it looks like it's trying to be the Auriga.

Yes, I'm fully aware that this are the 3.6.8 mediavps and that the nebula is behind me (yes, there is one).
But when are the improved stars going to be available for use? If they are already, how do I use them?

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
They're in the 3.6.10 betas. You could probably just copy them and use them with 3.6.8 if you don't want to deal with the bugs in the beta release, or you could hunt down all of the fixes needed to play with 3.6.10.