Author Topic: New mediaVP title screen  (Read 15586 times)

Offline Grug

• From the ashes...
I use OGL, and the splash screen never works. It just shows whatever was last in frame in an OpenGL frame. (Usually an assortment of FS2 GUI etc and / or pretty pixels)

Offline FireCrack

• meh...
I get that old source code project overlay (the one with the half transperent planet) in the top left of my screen all the time.
actualy, mabye not.
"When ink and pen in hands of men Inscribe your form, bipedal P They draw an altar on which God has slaughtered all stability, no eyes could ever soak in all the places you anoint, and yet to see you all at once we only need the point. Flirting with infinity, your geometric progeny that fit inside you oh so tight with triangles that feel so right."
3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944 59230781640628620899862803482534211706...
"Your ever-constant homily says flaw is discipline, the patron saint of imperfection frees us from our sin. And if our transcendental lift shall find a final floor, then Man will know the death of God where wonder was before."

Offline BlackDove

• Star Killer
  • Section 3 of the GTVI
    • http://www.shatteredstar.org
I use OGL, works fine for me.

Offline Sheepy

• Raises Hell
  • Mac User
Im sure people love to ingnore me :doubt:
Kiss my Fluffy White Ass!

Offline StratComm

• The POFressor
  • Cameron Crazy
    • http://www.geocities.com/cek_83/index.html
I'd say tga/jpg/pcx are all good options.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2005, 01:20:16 pm by 570 »
who needs a signature? ;)
It's not much of an excuse for a website, but my stuff can be found here

"Holding the last thread on a page comes with an inherent danger, especially when you are edit-happy with your posts.  For you can easily continue editing in points without ever noticing that someone else could have refuted them." ~Me, on my posting behavior

Last edited by StratComm on 08-23-2027 at 08:34 PM

Offline Kie99

:bump:
nice, simple and Über
Originally taken by Bobboau.
"You shot me in the bollocks, Tim"
"Like I said, no hard feelings"

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Err. No. It needs a new graphic for the explosion flare, methinks, before it should be used on explosions.
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline FireCrack

• meh...
Yeah, its too damn red, needs more orange and stuff...
actualy, mabye not.
"When ink and pen in hands of men Inscribe your form, bipedal P They draw an altar on which God has slaughtered all stability, no eyes could ever soak in all the places you anoint, and yet to see you all at once we only need the point. Flirting with infinity, your geometric progeny that fit inside you oh so tight with triangles that feel so right."
3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944 59230781640628620899862803482534211706...
"Your ever-constant homily says flaw is discipline, the patron saint of imperfection frees us from our sin. And if our transcendental lift shall find a final floor, then Man will know the death of God where wonder was before."

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Although those particles are stellar. Where are they from?

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
-C

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
So helpful. :doubt:

I said particles, not rays. As in those little red dotty ****ers floating behind the baslisk...

Offline Deepblue

• Corporate Shill
I believe those are DaBrains upgraded ones...

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
mmmm no, there mine.
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

Offline WMCoolmon

Well, since it seems like no one wants to post images, I think this is officially closed.

I also found an image that just begs to be the title screen. And IMHO, creams the current one. :)

Of course, it's one that could really use a special 3.6.6 logo... ;) I have no real PS skillz, and the old one could be made a bit better, methinks.
-C

Offline Flaser

• man/fish warsie
Originally posted by WMCoolmon
Well, since it seems like no one wants to post images, I think this is officially closed.

I also found an image that just begs to be the title screen. And IMHO, creams the current one. :)

Of course, it's one that could really use a special 3.6.6 logo... ;) I have no real PS skillz, and the old one could be made a bit better, methinks.

j/k: Than post if st****d!!
"I was going to become a speed dealer. If one stupid fairytale turns out to be total nonsense, what does the young man do? If you answered, “Wake up and face reality,” you don’t remember what it was like being a young man. You just go to the next entry in the catalogue of lies you can use to destroy your life." - John Dolan

Offline WMCoolmon

It's a surprise :drevil:

However, in the interest of logo development, I will post the portion of the image where it'll go:
-C

Offline Kie99

So when will 3.6.6 be out? :D

Offline Kie99

« Last Edit: March 20, 2005, 09:55:14 am by 1934 »