Author Topic: GTF Ulysses without Vasudan tech?  (Read 8747 times)

GTF Ulysses without Vasudan tech?
Ulysses- best FS1 ship.
Perseus- best FS2 ship.
Derek Smart is his own oxymoron.

Offline Solatar

Originally posted by Bobboau

umm, did I say I made a simple grey scale job?
no, I said a reskin. wich means new(ish) textures. now granted by todays standards it isn't that great, but back in the day it was prety good.

I seem to remember seeing a reskinned "pure terran" Ulysses that was little more than a greyscaled texture. I'm not saying it's bad at all, in fact I think I had it installed a while back and liked it.

I'm still doubtful that I'll even use the Ulysses at all though.

Offline Kie99

Originally posted by MicroPsycho
Ulysses- best FS1 ship.
Perseus- best FS2 ship.
[/B]

For me

Hercules = Best FS1 Ship
Ares = Best FS2 Ship

I'm a sucker for firepower.
"You shot me in the bollocks, Tim"
"Like I said, no hard feelings"

so its a competition now?

Offline Kie99

No, calm down, its only my opinion.
As for the Ulysses I think including it would be silly because its Hull shape looks Vasudan influenced, as well as the textures.
"You shot me in the bollocks, Tim"
"Like I said, no hard feelings"

Offline Solatar

The textures are very similiar to the Valkyrie IMO.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
the HERC textures look the same as the Valkyrie. ;)
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Solatar

I meant colorscheme wise as well.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
:wtf: now you lost me...
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Umm.. the herc has the same little details as the valk, is that what you're trying to say, Cobra?
Because solatar's saying the actual colour of the plating is more similar to the Valkyrie on the Uly than the herc.

Why you can't determine that on your own, though.... :rolleyes:

...spammer.[/i]
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
no, the texture color. :nervous:

Originally posted by kietotheworld
No, calm down, its only my opinion.
As for the Ulysses I think including it would be silly because its Hull shape looks Vasudan influenced, as well as the textures.

Dude, I'm joking