Author Topic: 3.6.8 Screenshots (WARNING: Not 56k friendly!)  (Read 83409 times)

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Re: 3.6.8 Screenshots (WARNING: Not 56k friendly!)
it's shift+o. ;)

what version of SCP are those thruster glows from?
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Fenrir

• ?
Any versions have those thruster glows. They're just disabled by default for some reason. Use this table if you want them enabled.

Offline bfobar

HTL Recreation of the front of the box: (I should have turned animated beams back on.)

And just a Perseus.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
HTL Recreation of the front of the box: (I should have turned animated beams back on.)

that's my new wallpaper.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
Some ones I just took. Man, I'm having a screenshot spasm or somthing.

Also, is there a way to make FS2 take the screenshots already in the PNG format? Like so I don't have to change it?

EDIT: I think I killed another thread  :(
« Last Edit: April 04, 2006, 08:07:24 pm by thesizzler »

Offline ZmaN

One VERY nice subspace picture, taken from the Homesick Campaign...

an HDRish Deimos Shot...  Thought it looked pretty nice...
Well what do I do now?  Well Jack, you seem to have an act for blowing things up....

www.underoath777.com  <---  The BEST BAND EVER!

My Rig:
NZXT Apollo Case, with the insides painted black, and refinished side panels
Cooler Master Real Power Pro 750 watt PSU
Intel Xeon E3110 (e8400) OC'd to 3.6ghz
Xigmatek S1283 HDT Cooler
Biostar TPower I45 Motherboard
2 x 2GB's Crucial Ballistx DDR2-800 RAM
XFX Geforce 8800GTX GPU
Onboard sound
3 x 36GB Raptors in RAID 0
1 x Western Digital 640GB stand-alone

Matthew 1:1-2  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  He was with God in the beginning.

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
Nice pictures! :yes:

Offline Kie99

Here's a Homesick one, posted this one a while ago.

"You shot me in the bollocks, Tim"
"Like I said, no hard feelings"

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
if i didn't know better i'd think that was some kind of Terran-Shivan ship. :D

Offline ZmaN

WOW!  I didnt think HDRish Smartshader could do that....
Well what do I do now?  Well Jack, you seem to have an act for blowing things up....

My Rig:
XFX Geforce 8800GTX GPU
Onboard sound

Matthew 1:1-2  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  He was with God in the beginning.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
it's HTL, (Hardware Transform and Lighting) unless you're talking about something else. :D

Offline neoterran

no he's talking about HDRish which is a special plugin to simulate HDR lighting via shaders for older (read : 9800 level) ATI cards.
Official Taylor Fan Club Member.
Chief Grognard.
"How much code could a coder code if a coder could code code?"

Offline ZmaN

No its not an old card, its an X850 Pro (see my sig)....

Its the only way I can get close to HDR on an X800 series Radeon Card, as the dont support true HDR...

My Rig:
XFX Geforce 8800GTX GPU
Onboard sound

Offline neoterran

whoa, i'm surprised by that, i thought the xx00 series supported HDR. well, at least you have a plugin to get this emulation. I wish nvidia supported that.
Chief Grognard.

Offline ZmaN

whoa, i'm surprised by that, i thought the xx00 series supported HDR. well, at least you have a plugin to get this emulation. I wish nvidia supported that.
Nvidia Geforce 6 and 7 series cards support HDR Rendering, as well as Radeon X1000 Cards.
X800 cards and the lower models dont support HDR, but you can do the bloom effect....

My Rig:
XFX Geforce 8800GTX GPU
Onboard sound

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
here's some more:

remember that mission where i took pics of the Galatea in the asteroid belt? well, it's new and improved:

GTSC Plato (the faustus, not the one from Transcend. :p)

Meson Bomb goes kablooey:

i hate that particular mission from derelict. too many hi-poly ships, and i keep getting the malloc error off of that.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 12:31:36 pm by Cobra »

Offline neoterran

Meson Bombs need their own, different color (purple ? green ? ) shockwave.
Chief Grognard.

Offline ZmaN

A sathanas Blowing up in the Main Campaign.  (sorry about the watermark, the program put it there and I didnt know)

My Rig:
XFX Geforce 8800GTX GPU
Onboard sound

Some excellent desktop material.  :yes: :yes:
"You tell me, Pilot.  I'm informed on a need-to-know basis."

CLBE! - Command Let Bosch Escape!

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.
HDR is completely awesome for ships going in and out of subspace, makes the ship actually look like it's coming out of subspace.
(this is like a big orgy slideshow...the deimos is like you want my beams fenris)

This one was pretty sweet too.
(The fenris tries to resist)

So, i decided to get a bunch of the awesome hecate:D
(Then the fenris's man shows up being like hey quit messing with my girl)

The hecate in some glory.
(Then the hecate is like, i will pleasure you both)

Here's the hecate in action.  And i need to turn on the engines, as opposed to having just the engine glows.
(the hecate is like...take pleasure in my great big green beams generation while i use my blue beam stimulators on the fenris)

Here's the ass end of the hecate.
(that's right, this is like the shot of the xxx ship stimulator, it stimulates while it can kick ass :nod:)

Something blew up.
(the hecate owned, now it's not a threesome anymore)

It was probably the fenris being attacked by the generation.

Yet another beautiful jump sequence where the ship actually looks like it's going into a portal, as opposed to a non fake hdr subspace portal.
(then the hecates like, ****, i gotta go, i was a little premature...concludes the fenris-deimos-hecate orgy)

And now it's an hdrish orion.

Here's some hdrish asteroids.

I got these screenshots out of transcend, i need to turn on the actual engines on ships, and i don't know what the hell that green spot was on the ass end of the hecate.
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.