Author Topic: 3.6.8 Screenshots (WARNING: Not 56k friendly!)  (Read 84667 times)

Re: 3.6.8 Screenshots (WARNING: Not 56k friendly!)
I thought the demo was done....hmmmm i guest not...... :D

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
I don't think that is Axems latest swirling warp effect as you can see the edges are way too sharp, his newest model has a much smoother bowl on the bottom side of it. Go check the thread.

duh, it's not.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline MetalDestroyer

• Starwars reborn!
My contribution (I'm sorry if I didn't get out of here the HUD)

Offline Sarafan

• No Title
The last one is really cool, MetalDestroyer. A couple more:

I don't think that is Axems latest swirling warp effect as you can see the edges are way too sharp, his newest model has a much smoother bowl on the bottom side of it. Go check the thread.

Also, your planet needs a little lightspeed action, don't you think ?  ;)

Now with Axem's latest swirling warp effect. :P

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
that's not axem's effect. :p

and don't use bmp's! >O
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Sarafan

• No Title
NOW with Axem's latest swirling warp effect (if it still not it how do I install it?).

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
nope. you have to download his VP and stick it in the FS2 Folder.

Offline taylor

• Super SCP/Linux Guru
    • http://www.icculus.org/~taylor
And get my newest 3.6.9 build too, for the lighting fixes, it doesn't look like your using it.
(http://icculus.org/~taylor/fso/testing/light_test.rar)

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
oh yeah, taylor, that thing works beautifully. although the ships could be a little brighter closer to opening. :D

Offline Sarafan

• No Title
FINALLY with Axem's latest swirling warp effect and Taylor's newest 3.6.9 build.

Ignore the Raynor, it's just there to show the warp effect. :P

Scyllas.  :yes:
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

You haven't seen the Lamia, have you? That thing's firepower outclasses a Scylla, even though it's just a cruiser.
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Sarafan

• No Title
Axem's cruiser? Of course I've seen it, really cool but like you said greatly overpowered.

Offline Axem

Yeah yeah, I suppose it was a tad overpowered. :p I've toned the beam down since then. It's now nearly right in the middle of an SRed and an LRed.

Offline Sarafan

• No Title
Yeah yeah, I suppose it was a tad overpowered. :p I've toned the beam down since then. It's now nearly right in the middle of an SRed and an LRed.

''A tad"? :P

Using this as wallpaper now:

:eek2:

How did a corvette get that close to a Sathanas?

Too bad I can't use any of these as wallpapers yet... have to get my own computer first. My family uses the same I do...

Offline Sarafan

• No Title
It's from when the GTVA destroys the Knossos, Flaming Sword is the name of the mission, I think.

I thought that corvette usually got blown up before the Sathanas got anywhere near it.

Offline Sarafan

• No Title
I never saw it dying. :confused: It always jumps a little bit after the moment the Sathans appears, that's how I got the screen.