Author Topic: New Eyecandy Thread  (Read 844132 times)

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
  • My "FS Ships" folder is 582gb.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Nice! Is that the Stentor, or something else? I've always been a fan of EA designs, especially the Lindos. Do the Martians and Jovians contribute significantly to the EA's fleets?
Jovian fleet is already ingame. It will be significantly improved and expanded in PBR patch. You are also about to see whole martian fleet like new Aesacus, reskinned Skotas, Auriga carrier and one new heavy corvette never seen before. Lindos is also Martian and will be upgraded one day. Overally we divided EA fleet into jovian, earther and martian fleets. Each one comes with it's distinctive aesthetics and unique painting scheme.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 09:26:02 am by Nyctaeus »
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
I <3 that.

(both the stentor and the distinct paint scheme aspect)
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline 5thAce

How's Inferno doing so far? I'm really hyped to see and play more!

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
Mystery shot!

Inferno development is going very well.  We’re fixing bugs for R1 and R2 is under way.

We are very excited to show off the new EA fleet, which as Nyctaeus alluded to prior is comprised of Earth, Mars, and Transjovian elements.  The EA advance fleet seen in R1 is a mixed fleet.  Each have their characteristics and battle strategies, and they will be elaborated upon in R2, especially after we get into Sol.

R

Offline Colt

• Needs more dakka
    • Steam
I thought the Stent looked pretty detailed, but this takes the cake  :D

Also poor Shivans, that looks like it hurt.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile

Detailed U say...

Wait for NuNemesis :]
Exile | Shadow Genesis | Inferno | Series Resurrecta  | DA Profile | P3D Profile

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Detailed U say...

Wait for NuNemesis :]

Probably you should be posting mystery polycounts and let people get what it is rather than mystery pics. That will get people excited too (hopefully) and creates extra tension. :D

Offline 5thAce

Mystery shot!

Inferno development is going very well.  We’re fixing bugs for R1 and R2 is under way.

We are very excited to show off the new EA fleet, which as Nyctaeus alluded to prior is comprised of Earth, Mars, and Transjovian elements.  The EA advance fleet seen in R1 is a mixed fleet.  Each have their characteristics and battle strategies, and they will be elaborated upon in R2, especially after we get into Sol.

R

My guess is either Nemesis, or a giant mobile EA beam cannon, which I guess is also Nemesis. Whatever it is though, it looks very intricate!

Mystery shot!

R

that is definitely NuNemisis and I CANNOT wait to see it for myself :)

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
Huehue... Hue...

It's not Nunemesis :P

That being said it's a pretty (and pretty cool) thing, one way or another. :D

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile

C'mon! Don't be so shy and guess :P. Mystery pics continues!

Hmmm... it's a ship in a nebulae? :D

Let's see what we've got here...

Going from the amount of conduits, I'm guessing that's supposed to support a large weapons array (also pretty sure the grid in the bottom left is missiles but can't quite tell).

I'm going with an EA glass cannon, a la Lindos. But better.

Offline JSRNerdo

• [`_`]/
  • Gone!
???? Redacted looking good. Can't wait to pop one down in FRED for R2!
Former Inferno lead, BTA fredder-ish and DE fredder. Driven out by ordinary fascists the_e, aesaar and general battuta. Will return if they're ever removed.

Offline mr.WHO

Isn't it an unrelased EA Destroyer? Basileus was the name?

Kinda looks like Homewold 2 Vaygr carrier.

Offline Nyctaeus

• The Slavic Engineer
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
It's not Basileus, but it's also waiting in queue.

This mysterious ship has 112k tris in current state. More than 3/5 of the modei is done, so... Ye, it's big.

Offline AdDur

Remake of Nemezis or Icanus? Both old models are atrocious, and they deserve new ones...

Offline 5thAce

It's not Basileus, but it's also waiting in queue.

This mysterious ship has 112k tris in current state. More than 3/5 of the modei is done, so... Ye, it's big.

Could it be some kind of "lesser flagship"? Not as large or as powerful as Nemesis, but still larger than a regular destroyer.  Maybe the Jovians lead ship perhaps.