Author Topic: Total kills  (Read 7169 times)

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Never bothered to count. Off the top of my head, though, here's what I know.

FS2
Main Campaign: five playthroughs average four hundred fifty kills per. Derelict three playthroughs average two hundred kills per. FS1/FSPort six playthroughs average four hundred kills per.

Falcon 3.0
3500 over three years of on-again-off-again playing.

Everything else: OHMYGODSOMETHINGREALLYREALLYHUGE
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Nix

• In the morning!
    • Minecraft
ha an attack because you think im lieing. well il tell you thre truth. ive been on a pc since iwas 2 years old. the dragon tv cassette player, 1994 got my first pc + games: commander keen 1, Corridor 7, Bodycount. ever since then ive been putting down the number of kills. so i know how much ive done and have not done.

come on then, tell me.. how many OVERALL kills you done?. this is going to be a laugh..

Ok, honestly, I doubt you have stacks and stacks of notebooks documenting your kills.

I just checked my pilot file which I used to run through Derelict SCP and FS2 retail, and I have 800+ kills.....  and 8 friendly kills....   :nervous:

Offline Centrixo

no its all on one old personal organiser, its limit is 780kb big but its kept everything on that. i also have a diary about each day i kill units (including friendlies) as backup.

so you know ive killed in everygame 673 friendlies, either by accident or they run or get in my way when im firing any weapon.
Would you like to have a piece of duct tape shoved up your arse? - 'Duct Tape man', Derelict.

"You never know what your going to find until you take a look" - Snipes, Fs2.

Terwin Castronenves:"Centrixo, your car is slow, bye bye" *zoom*.
Centrixo:*sigh!* Damn!.

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Who cares?

My total kill count = bigger than your E-penis. I win.

*smites*
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 02:11:54 pm by Unknown Target »

Offline Centrixo

Would you like to have a piece of duct tape shoved up your arse? - 'Duct Tape man', Derelict.

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
e-penis?.

Any form of large 'internet' number which is used for meaningless 'I'm the best' type comparison akin to willy-waving.  Postcount being the most famous (probably) example, others being things like Xbox Achievements, hi-scores, etc.

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
... forum avatars, picture signatures, mySpace friends, forum rank, forum register date .... the list goes on
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline Centrixo

ooookkkkkaaayyyy.... :doubt:.

im only putting down WHAT I HAVE not to be the damn best, i dont want to be the best. **** that id rather be me so dont get ideas :).

Offline Nix

• In the morning!
    • Minecraft
I wouldn't want to be you.....

Offline Centrixo

:D you dont need to be. you can if you want.. but then again its up to you.

ooookkkkkaaayyyy.... :doubt:.

im only putting down WHAT I HAVE not to be the damn best, i dont want to be the best. **** that id rather be me so dont get ideas :).

Ideas? The only ideas I'd think of involved a shotgun or FN-P90

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be since I've found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me." - Ballad of Serenity

Offline Centrixo

:lol: go ahead i know you want to, SHOOT ME!!! :eek2:

Don't wanna waste ammo...

\wonders if a mod's going to lock this topic...

|[===---(-         
    ||
 =(||==)_
    ||_____|
 =(||==)
    ||                   
    |[===---(-                             

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me. Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back. Burn the land boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me. There's no place I can be since I've found Serenity. But you can't take the sky from me." - Ballad of Serenity

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
eh, let's just ignore the troll.

this thread reminds me of star wars republic commando:

Ah...the forest warefare......sighting your enemy in your scope of your sniper rifle...putting a plasma bolt in a trandoshan's cranium....makes me feel ALIVE!!!!
- sev
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Offline Centrixo

you started it im ending it, back on topic and post your TOTAL KILLS :).

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?

Offline WeatherOp

• I forged the ban hammer. What about that?
    • http://www.geocities.com/weather_op/pageone.html?1113100476773
Hmmm, does this include how many I killed by going no clip in SW:JK2, flying up and spawning jans and watching each one splatter on the ground until I had a big pile? :p
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 09:14:43 pm by WeatherOp »
Decent Blacksmith, Master procrastinator.

PHD in the field of Almost Finishing Projects.

Offline Mefustae

• Chevron locked...
Hmmm, does this include how many I killed by going no clip in SW:JA, flying up and spawning jans and watching each one splatter on the ground until I had a big pile? :p
Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly comin' to a middle.

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
Hmmm, does this include how many I killed by going no clip in SW:JK2, flying up and spawning jans and watching each one splatter on the ground until I had a big pile? :p

That certainly counts (no worse than my Lemming kills :D). In fact, I used to do very similar things in Deus Ex, spawning scores of MIBs on the intro screen and watching the resulting 1fps-inducing explosion. :D I wish the second game had a spawn command, as there is a lot more scope for goofing around with this stuff in that.