Author Topic: Myrmidon Cockpit?  (Read 23488 times)

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
Oooh yeah. That is Bob.

Then wtf is the one I have...? :confused:

Hmm: wish I could put him in the horus >..>;;
« Last Edit: February 14, 2007, 02:37:25 pm by Taristin »
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Errrm, that's not Bob. Come on people! I reposted the link and you still miss it? :p Drastic measures!

THIS is Bob.

Made by Aldo, posted page two of this very thread. See?

ah.. the neoterran now something to shoot at has.

Offline takashi

• Better than TrashMan
comments on NTF beliefs are what now...S-P.......

anyway, i wonder if i can have the myr model with the cockpit. im not in the mood to make one myself...with the HTL mara and whatnot...

shouldnt have said that.....

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
Dude, someone already made a hi-poly Mara. :wtf:
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Well, when you make your next HTL ship, you can call it a HP ship instead then. Happy? :p

===

Aldo - is old Bob up for download anywhere? I'd love to have a closer look and whack him into any future Vasudan fighters. That would be brilliant. :nod:

http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,45615.0.html

Offline takashi

• Better than TrashMan

NOOOO! 3-4 days of modeling for nothing....and the "legs" spread out when you engaged your afterburner/set secondarys to dual fire....

meh, delete-ahoy. the texture was crap anyway.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
NOOOO! 3-4 days of modeling for nothing....and the "legs" spread out when you engaged your afterburner/set secondarys to dual fire....

Don't delete it, I want to see proof of that. :P

And stop acting like willy_principal, damn it. The overuse of periods is maddening.
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline takashi

• Better than TrashMan
oops...maybe i can make a SF basilisk instead.

Is there a htl myrmidon with the clear cockpit out?

Offline Janos

• A *really* weird sheep

Was it ever released? Besides, what's the point - if the new HTL model is better, then why keep the older one?
lol wtf

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Because it won't be better.

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
Is there a htl myrmidon with the clear cockpit out?

No.

Was it ever released? Besides, what's the point - if the new HTL model is better, then why keep the older one?

I don't think there was an actual single release, and I have to admit, from what I've seen of takashi's modelling "skills", I'd rather keep the current Mara. Quite frankly, I'm not even sure he understands the animation code.

Offline takashi

• Better than TrashMan
it was crap, as i said. most of the models you see are put together in 5 minutes. that one was about  half a week. the animation code screwed up alot (legs folding into the hull and causing you to die from "colliding").  it sucked, but without the texture it looked nice. not even my shivan cockpit could make people want it. and that too had barely anything worthy of being called "texturing". but my weapons are very nice :)

Offline Taristin

• Snipes
  • BlueScalie
    • Skelkwank Shipyards
the animation code screwed up alot (legs folding into the hull and causing you to die from "colliding").

Uhh. Bull****.
Freelance Modeler | Amateur Artist

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Twitter
not even my shivan cockpit could make people want it. and that too had barely anything worthy of being called "texturing".

What Shivan cockpit? Stop making **** up.

Pics would be nice though, if you didn't mysteriously lose it somehow.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 11:18:09 pm by Cobra »

Offline Wanderer

• Wiki Warrior
  • Mostly harmless
Uhh. Bull****.

Indeed.. I would really like to see takashi's 'animation code' that he claims to have used.

Do not meddle in the affairs of coders for they are soggy and hard to light

I remember someone making a cockpit for a mara a long time ago, that was so conjested you could only see out 2 small windows. in the front. On the other hand, it could have just been a halusenation ::)

Offline takashi

• Better than TrashMan
i still have the pilot model

told you it was the ugly.

Offline Raven2001

• Machina Terra Reborn
  • Im not the droid your looking for, move along
erm....

*runs*
Yeah, I know you were waiting for a very nice sig, in which I was quoting some very famous scientist or philosopher... guess what?!? I wont indulge you...

Why, you ask? What, do I look like a Shivan to you?!?

Raven is a god.

Offline takashi

• Better than TrashMan
if any of you are willing to go blind, i'll post the 2% done SF basilisk :)