Author Topic: FS1 and PXO: Massive Problems  (Read 1620 times)

Offline Grey Wolf

FS1 and PXO: Massive Problems
My PXO account works just fine with FS2, but with FS1 I can't get past the Validating Pilot screen.
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" -George Bernard Shaw

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
Do they even run the FS1 servers anymore?
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Grey Wolf

I don't know. The Games page says they still support it, but it also still says that FS2 will come out in Spring 1999.
You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?" -George Bernard Shaw

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum

From the PXO website:
Early this morning a line was fried in a land long-forgetten. Sadly, this land long-forgetten affected Volition in a major way, causing all outside internet access to be down. This includes PXO, THQMultiplay, the VBB, and many other fun-filled Volition activities. This land long-forgetten was soon remembered, the fried line was fixed, and the rejoicing began.
[/b]

Me thinks that the line must have been more damaged than they first thought.

[This message has been edited by an0n (edited 02-02-2002).]
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com