Uh I was tired and well, I played that damn last mission for 6 times or more though I never died.
- First I did not know how to bankrupt them, doh
- Then that GTVAngelion was ripping me to pieces
* First I just sat there like:
and got eaten.
* Then I tried to go very far far away and got eaten.
* Then I figured, I'll just go behind it, and got eaten.
* Then I actually paid attention and throwed away my last idea and got it.
After success for the mission I tried out my last idea and it worked and gives really weird results:
Just stay behind the colossus, put camera position very far and enjoy the show :-).
Unfortunately that supposed to be (...)"beam" was not strong enough against the colossus and barely scratched it and then the GTVAngelion was even breaking apart and mating with the colossus (was a weird picture) ...
You might want to fix that "bug" :-).
I think best would be to destroy the colossus and let the beam rip apart up to A1.
The next mission I ate all the beacons (yummy), but apparently the mission critical one was destroyed.
At least it was no longer there when I had eaten all others and I ended up in 64x speed (to see if something changed) enjoying an endless battle of the capships ...
But really props to all the mad ideas!