Author Topic: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!  (Read 173021 times)

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
someone up for some multi right now and willing to host?? I'll be waiting for the next hour if someone shows up-
el hombre vicio...

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
Ahh. I can't tonight. Sorry peoples.
What's up?

Freespace: Amit
Forums: GTSVA        
High Scores: Natroz

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
throws wet fish at amit , i manage to sit up until 4am to play and you all get cold feet ...

just joking

ok hopefumly next time we can find a mutualy acceptable time to play and i can be awake

im of to sleep  :o

tc all
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
* Androgeos Exeunt STILL sees nobody on Multiplayer.
My blog

Quote: Thursday, 24 September 2020, 0008hrs UTC, #hlp-squad
Goober5000
Yeah, if anyone notices an error like this, please let us know.
According to the log, about five people tried to upload attachments unsuccessfully.  You're the first person to mention it

[`_`]
I think 4 of them were me lol

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Did you really stay up andi?
What's up?

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
I played a couple of minutes with Borracho, then we both loose the last mission and he talked to me in mission (which I don't know how to reply) so I disconected and when I came back he was gone, hope he's not mad :P

(Yesterday night)
el hombre vicio...

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
You can send messages by pressing 1, I think.
My blog

Quote: Thursday, 24 September 2020, 0008hrs UTC, #hlp-squad
Goober5000
Yeah, if anyone notices an error like this, please let us know.
According to the log, about five people tried to upload attachments unsuccessfully.  You're the first person to mention it

[`_`]
I think 4 of them were me lol

Offline captain-custard

Did you really stay up andi?

look at the post time..............i was in irc , i even watched nascar to stay awake ( and no one crashed or died, what kind of sport is that?)

anyway im sure well find a time to play soon

later
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
I feel like an idiot... :(
What's up?

Offline captain-custard

anyone playing tonight im sat in irc, or you can msn iq etc me

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Busy this week. Maybe next weekend. I'll let you guys know...
What's up?

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
im here andii. If I can get FS installed!
Jedimasterseth a.k.a FLINT

Offline captain-custard

slaps the young jedi, where have you been and why havent you got it installed .... its been months

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Teh Flint is back? Rejoice!!!!!!!!! Hey Flint..long time to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!  :cool:
What's up?

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Anyone for multi? I'll be in the GV for another 1:30 hours. Message me if you want to fly.
What's up?

Offline dragonsniper

• Master of the Irrelevant
    • Steam
I'll be in for about 40 minutes or so (hope I set it up right :))
Do or do not, there is no try...
~HLP Member and Modder~
          ~~2008-201x~~

Brand new to FreeSpace !....  have had the disks for 10 years an never having got around to playing it! Question : Is there a thread dedicated to a Shedule for Multiplayer Games anywhere for FS2NetD? I keep visiting FS2NetD but nobody is around ?

Offline captain-custard

there are a few scheduled games saturday night being one of those but the best bet is to post here  wgen you want to play and see who is up for a game or sit in the loby ......

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Yeah...
What's up?

Offline dragonsniper

• Master of the Irrelevant
    • Steam
In now. I'll be in for a while to.
Do or do not, there is no try...
~HLP Member and Modder~
          ~~2008-201x~~