Author Topic: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!  (Read 221507 times)

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
someone up for some multi right now and willing to host?? I'll be waiting for the next hour if someone shows up-
el hombre vicio...

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
Ahh. I can't tonight. Sorry peoples.
What's up?

Freespace: Amit
Forums: GTSVA        
High Scores: Natroz

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
throws wet fish at amit , i manage to sit up until 4am to play and you all get cold feet ...

just joking

ok hopefumly next time we can find a mutualy acceptable time to play and i can be awake

im of to sleep  :o

tc all
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
* Androgeos Exeunt STILL sees nobody on Multiplayer.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Did you really stay up andi?
What's up?

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
I played a couple of minutes with Borracho, then we both loose the last mission and he talked to me in mission (which I don't know how to reply) so I disconected and when I came back he was gone, hope he's not mad :P

(Yesterday night)
el hombre vicio...

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
You can send messages by pressing 1, I think.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline captain-custard

Did you really stay up andi?

look at the post time..............i was in irc , i even watched nascar to stay awake ( and no one crashed or died, what kind of sport is that?)

anyway im sure well find a time to play soon

later
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
I feel like an idiot... :(
What's up?

Offline captain-custard

anyone playing tonight im sat in irc, or you can msn iq etc me

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Busy this week. Maybe next weekend. I'll let you guys know...
What's up?

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
im here andii. If I can get FS installed!
Jedimasterseth a.k.a FLINT

Offline captain-custard

slaps the young jedi, where have you been and why havent you got it installed .... its been months

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Teh Flint is back? Rejoice!!!!!!!!! Hey Flint..long time to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!  :cool:
What's up?

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Anyone for multi? I'll be in the GV for another 1:30 hours. Message me if you want to fly.
What's up?

Offline dragonsniper

• Master of the Irrelevant
    • Steam
I'll be in for about 40 minutes or so (hope I set it up right :))
Do or do not, there is no try...
~HLP Member and Modder~
          ~~2008-201x~~

Brand new to FreeSpace !....  have had the disks for 10 years an never having got around to playing it! Question : Is there a thread dedicated to a Shedule for Multiplayer Games anywhere for FS2NetD? I keep visiting FS2NetD but nobody is around ?

Offline captain-custard

there are a few scheduled games saturday night being one of those but the best bet is to post here  wgen you want to play and see who is up for a game or sit in the loby ......

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Yeah...
What's up?

Offline dragonsniper

• Master of the Irrelevant
    • Steam
In now. I'll be in for a while to.
Do or do not, there is no try...
~HLP Member and Modder~
          ~~2008-201x~~