Author Topic: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!  (Read 172795 times)

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
FUBAR SERVER GOD lawl
What's up?

Freespace: Amit
Forums: GTSVA        
High Scores: Natroz

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
Am hosting 3.6.9 tonight (sunday) at 10pm GMT. Come along!! Also will shoot for wednesdays. If I can get 3.6.10 to work, then andii and me can both host like the old days :-) Otherwise its 3.6.9 for me for now!!

Jedimasterseth a.k.a FLINT

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Flinto, you can't use the latest nightly buildzors?

EDIT: You know what happened yesterday? While the others were flying, I saw Flint's game in 3.6.9, but when I tried to go to that 'place' to join games, it rendered UNABLE TO CONNECT or some crap. Weird eh?
What's up?

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
oh well, lets try tonight if ur free :-)
Jedimasterseth a.k.a FLINT

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Sorry...uber busy tonight..
What's up?

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
I'll be online for the next nine hours at least.
My blog

Quote: Thursday, 24 September 2020, 0008hrs UTC, #hlp-squad
Goober5000
Yeah, if anyone notices an error like this, please let us know.
According to the log, about five people tried to upload attachments unsuccessfully.  You're the first person to mention it

[`_`]
I think 4 of them were me lol

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
Even more lobby mayhem.

My blog

Quote: Thursday, 24 September 2020, 0008hrs UTC, #hlp-squad
Goober5000
Yeah, if anyone notices an error like this, please let us know.
According to the log, about five people tried to upload attachments unsuccessfully.  You're the first person to mention it

[`_`]
I think 4 of them were me lol

Offline dragonsniper

• Master of the Irrelevant
    • Steam
I'll be in and out of the lobby every couple of minutes for the next hour, unless someone shows up. :yes:
Do or do not, there is no try...
~HLP Member and Modder~
          ~~2008-201x~~

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Lawl pokeball.
What's up?

Offline dragonsniper

• Master of the Irrelevant
    • Steam
Nobody was on last night :( so I'll probably be on for the next 30 minutes or so.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 04:06:42 pm by dragonsniper »
Do or do not, there is no try...
~HLP Member and Modder~
          ~~2008-201x~~

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
i dont know if any one is interested in playing tonight but i am , so if your up for it please download the most recent nightly build and post here .......;;
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

hi, i wanna play 2, i downloaded the big file 1,4gb orso, do i need 2 download multiplayer missions ?
do i need 2 download this prog 2 view online games or is it included in the dl i did???
if anyone is using steam, can add me for playing, u should find me under MOOSMUTZEL2005    (or moosmutzel.2005 not sure ;)

Offline castor

• http://www.ffighters.co.uk./home/
Dunno what you've downloaded, but you need at least these to play:

Root_fs2.vp
smarty_fs2.vp
sparky_fs2.vp
stu_fs2.vp
tango1_fs2.vp
tango2_fs2.vp
tango3_fs2.vp
warble_fs2.vp

..and the EXE.

i downloaded the 3.4final from this site /the 1,8 gb size dl ,
under which name can i download the files u named ?? (if needed)
--i mean the name of patch/update (s)

another question ;) is it possible 2 save missions or do i have restart every time ??,

thx

Offline castor

• http://www.ffighters.co.uk./home/
Oh, its a TBP download? Then you should be fine with what you have (afaik).
Haven't played it online myself though, so can't help much..

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
You can't save mission or campaign progress in multi. 

Everything you need for TBP multi can be found here:  http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,60643.0.html
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline Nemesis6

• Tongs
Seeing as this post hasn't been updated for some time, what are the possibilities for me here in GMT+1? Any regular games still being hosted?

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Bloopity Bloop. GMT+1? You're six hours ahead of me...WHY WHY WHY???????
What's up?

Hey, guys! I looked for games on these last saturdays, but I found nothing. Are there still games going? And if yes, when? Please, reply via post or MP : )
Forum: 134th Barracudas
PXO: Rael

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
That post is very outdated, sadly, no one seems to play MP anymore. Once I get my PC back I think I'm going to try for a regular game schedule, and I'm going to rewrite that post.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.