Author Topic: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!  (Read 222536 times)

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
No... I was playing until a minute ago. Good game feltoar.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline feltoar

• Economical Gamer
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this fir
No... I was playing until a minute ago. Good game feltoar.
Yea it was, until that Rashaka ruined it all at the end.

Just realised I couldnt connect because I wasnt using 0314 XT build. It hangs on "Logging into Parallax Online" but pressing ESC lets be get past to the lobby view.

Looks like we have some more players in the FS2Net chat room, may be looking at even more games

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
I can't now, G2G2B.

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
Hi guys , sorry that i wasnt there last night had a crisis at work , weve got a big show today and someone who didnt know what they were doing killed the mobile sound system , so i had to work until 2am......arrrgh

good news is i fixed the problem , i killed the sob who touched it and found a preamp in an old ampli and stuck them together ......and it works .....

see ya all in the week and if not then next saturday ................
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this fir
I hate NEBULA MISSIONS!!!!!!!!!! :mad2:
What's up?

Freespace: Amit
Forums: GTSVA        
High Scores: Natroz

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
Hi guys , sorry that i wasnt there last night had a crisis at work , weve got a big show today and someone who didnt know what they were doing killed the mobile sound system , so i had to work until 2am......arrrgh

good news is i fixed the problem , i killed the sob who touched it and found a preamp in an old ampli and stuck them together ......and it works .....

see ya all in the week and if not then next saturday ................
I thought you were a trapeze artist?

Offline captain-custard

I thought you were a trapeze artist?

sort of ....

I'm a circus artist and teacher, this involves being able to do anything , my duties within the company i work for include .......

sound and lighting... electrical installations

mechanic and mechanical engineering ( design and fabrication of circus material) ( fixing the companies trucks)

welder

musician

acrobatic porter

juggler

trapeze ( performing, teaching, installation)

teacher and responsable for the content pedagogic of the school

formation of staff

etc etc etc

so as you can see the circus as a job is multi skilled and demands a huge commitment

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline captain-custard

any one up for playing tonight , monday ( thanks for the update fubar) im on line , pm me or icq msn etc
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 02:08:24 pm by andicirk »

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
Hey guyz, anyone up for a game tonight?! (9pm GMT). C'mon Andii no excuses tonight, snot, temperamental P.A.s, baying lions, or disenchanted trapeze lines...

By the way, there seems to be a bug in the server such that only some ppl can see a forming game. Often if I restart the game more ppl can see it! weird... Anyone got any ideas?

Flint
Jedimasterseth a.k.a FLINT

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
What is 9PM GMT converted into NY time again? :nervous:
What's up?

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
Take your time zone, subtract or add the number. For NY, I believe that it is GMT-5, a.k.a 9-5 = 4:00.

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Bah...I'm never home on 4 at a weekday...sorry FLINTo

Thanks Cole...
What's up?

Offline captain-custard

hi every one , just a quick question , who is here tonight and who is hosting etc ......... there are a few more builds availible in the 3.6.10 world ..... chiefs 4618 and 4619 both save stats , i think there is a primary weapons problem still but there you go ....... there is a new mac build as well ..... linux users as far as i know there is no stat saving build availible for tonight unless some one posts it this afternoon

any way have fun and see you later , im on line most of the day so msn or icq me

ciao

Offline captain-custard

ok im in 3.6.10 waiting if you want to join

ok sat there twiddling my thumbs , if ou decide to play pls msn or icq etc me
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 03:19:44 pm by andicirk »

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
Hey andii! Just got home from the cricket! U still up for a game or two! Anyone else wanna play! Will host in 15. Shall I host 3.6.9 or 3.6.10?!! Flint

Offline captain-custard

3.6.10 would be good as it saves stats now :nod:

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
c'mon chaps The Big Saturday Night Show has just begun.... (3.6.10)

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
Yo CC u disappeared, come back in!

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
Man where have all u guyz gone - Mura, Shivansps, Cole, Fubar, Castor, Rookie... Been hostin Sat nite games but it only seems to be me and Captain Custard! Come on chaps!

Shade / CP - when're u guys coming back?

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
I never did make many of the Saturday games.  Always too early for me. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras