Author Topic: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!  (Read 221396 times)

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
:wtf:

I don't know what you are complaining about, but whatever. If you have a problem, we can discuss it over PMs. Let's get back on topic here.

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
Sorry, sizzler. I thought that that was just a sample, and that you were waiting for people to host on those days.

EDIT: Shade, it looks like you want to host, post in the other topic with your stats.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline BloodEagle

• Bleeding Paradox!
    • Steam

Offline Shade

Shade, it looks like you want to host, post in the other topic with your stats.
I will, once I've got a less fluid schedule to work with :) Well, actually, posting the stats now can't hurt I guess. I'll do that, even if I'm not sure when I'll be hosting yet.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 09:53:15 am by Shade »
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline Super Nova

• No!
The game is on.

Offline Shade

Will be an hour or so before I'm done with dinner and can join you, if it's still going. Just about to put it on the table.
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
It's somewhat early for me, but I might be able to come in a little while if you're still playing.

I can't see your game though. You might not have forwarded the port correctly.

Offline Super Nova

• No!
Odd, it may have something to do with me switching ISPs.

Then again, someone named "mad dog" joined earlier and then left.

EDIT: Well, we managed to get the Wings and the Nebula Star.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2007, 03:50:02 pm by Super Nova »

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
Apparently you need to have the port forwarded even as a client. It makes no sense, but I could only see your game after I did that on my end.

Anyway, that STV gauntlet run was easily the best game I've had since the PXO days. Absolutely hair raising near the end. :D I thought it was a lost cause when only two of us were left and both Shivan cruisers were at full strength. In general, leading the fighters away (for the previous cruiser waves as well) seems to be a very good tactic in that mission. We can probably beat it much more comfortably if someone does that each time.

Offline Shade

Certainly took you long enough to finish that :p And just as I go to make some tea, it drops into debriefing... but the next game made up for it even though I think I've had enough of nebula missions for a few days :)

ill be there

------AUGUST------
28th
Host: Super Nova, 7 PM
     Difficulty: Hard-Insane
    Server Location: Virginia, USA

Offline BloodEagle

• Bleeding Paradox!
    • Steam
All times are listed using GMT, the server isn't up anymore.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
  • It's prounounced jayartoo 0x6A7232
    • Steam
------AUGUST------[/color]
31st

Hmm, ok, I should be available to host like 3AM - 6AM or so (10PM 30th - 1AM 31st EST)  If being available earlier or later would help, then let me know what times would be good for you (in GMT), and I'll see what I can do if there are enough of you overlapping a certain time.  I"ve got that day off; I just need to know when to hit the hay so I can get up (I work night shift).

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
Whatever works for you. Where do you live?

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
    • Steam
New York (not City).

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
What difficulty?

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
    • Steam
I don't care... :doubt: I suck anyways.  Whatever difficulty most ppl want, or I'll put it in-between if there's a range of wants.

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
You choose. Most people like medium+.

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
Do what you want.

Offline jr2

• The Mail Man
    • Steam
kk... I'll set it to medium, unless someone wants otherwise, then we'll compromise based on what the other players besides myself want (ie, I don't care what I play on, we'll compromise between the other players).

Bear in mind this is my first time hosting, so I'll be clueless beyond forwarding my ports.  IE, I have no idea how to select missions.  I have the multi missions + voice files from Turey's, so I should be set there, I think.