Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3061673 times)

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Re: Whatever happens in your life
I have concluded my girlfriend really IS part cat, based on her uncanny nack for finding spots directly under heating vents in which to stand/sit.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
You remind me of that time when I was in a pet shop with a friend. She joked that I could buy cat food for a girl I know who thinks that she is a cat.

On a completely unrelated note, it's 6:30 PM and I'm already feeling a bit sleepy.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline tinfoil

• i'm 13 remember
If you don't drink, you won't. ;)

I've shifted one of my family PCs into my room, which means that I now have a MacBook and a Windows desktop less than a metre away from each other. :D

be carefull, if you hear them arguing stop them before they can get into a fight :p
Alcibades' Gamble - We Love Our Ice Cream

Everything you need to know, and more can be found at The Freespace Wiki

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
I have a Celeron D with an ATI 9250 in my room, for writing essays.

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
sat by the wood fire , and contemplating the arrival of my 41st birthday tomorrow, and counting down the last few days of work before christmas and this year is really great , no street shows in freezing conditions in the holiday period ,

other than that just eaten too much and dreaming of more snow.........
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline Bob-san

• Wishes he was cool
  • It's 5 minutes to midnight.
sat by the wood fire , and contemplating the arrival of my 41st birthday tomorrow, and counting down the last few days of work before christmas and this year is really great , no street shows in freezing conditions in the holiday period ,

other than that just eaten too much and dreaming of more snow.........
I'm ignoring the arrival of my 18th birthday tomorrow, waiting for school to get over on the 18th, and flying home on the 19th.
NGTM-1R: Currently considering spending the rest of the day in bed cuddling.
GTSVA: With who...?
Nuke: chewbacca?
Bob-san: The Rancor.

I am hoping we get no more snow in the next couple of days, because I have to drive back down to college to take my last final exam on Thursday, and snow really slows driving down (particularly in this state, since we get so little snow, nobody knows how to deal with it).
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Turambar

• Determined to inflict his entire social circle on us
  • You can't spell Manslaughter without laughter
last final tomorrow, at 7am, writing a paper on Death of a Salesman in class

uy
10:55:48   TurambarBlade: i've been selecting my generals based on how much i like their hats
10:55:55   HerraTohtori: me too!
10:56:01   HerraTohtori: :D

Offline dragonsniper

• Master of the Irrelevant
    • Steam
I was crazy enough to try Galactic conquest :ick:. After under 30 minutes of playing, I promptly shut it off and don't have any intentions of returning to it. FreeSpace is soooo much better. While installing it I also came across an article that gave a quote from Derek Smart saying he wasn't interested in the FS license any more (Yaaa!!! :yes: :D)
Do or do not, there is no try...
~HLP Member and Modder~
          ~~2008-201x~~

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
i has an internet now

unfortunately my wireless router doesn't support ipv6 so i have to use a wire.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Bob-san

• Wishes he was cool
  • It's 5 minutes to midnight.
i has an internet now

Disable IPv6--what is the point of it? It's not deployed anywhere en masse, so ignore it till it is. IPv4 is just fine.
NGTM-1R: Currently considering spending the rest of the day in bed cuddling.
GTSVA: With who...?
Nuke: chewbacca?
Bob-san: The Rancor.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
Use ipv4, I think.

In the meantime, I got a haircut, bought a pair of pants and a pen. Everything cost me $14.50, and I used the opportunity to unload my pouch of coins.
My blog

MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
You remind me of that time when I was in a pet shop with a friend. She joked that I could buy cat food for a girl I know who thinks that she is a cat.

For the record, cats prefer meat.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline eliex

In the meantime, I got a haircut, bought a pair of pants and a pen. Everything cost me $14.50, and I used the opportunity to unload my pouch of coins.

Wait, wait, wait . . . you are saying that a haircut, a pair of pants and a pen (that costs where I live $7, $10+ and $.50+ respectively) only cost you $14.50?

Anyway right now I've just finished watching an article on TV about what people think about Bush getting a shoe thrown at him.

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
I just had a haircut, at the cheap place down the street.

It cost me $16 US  :mad2: I make $7 an hour, and I'll be lucky if I get 20 hours in by the end of the month.

Speaking of which, I have no originality

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
Wait, wait, wait . . . you are saying that a haircut, a pair of pants and a pen (that costs where I live $7, $10+ and $.50+ respectively) only cost you $14.50?

Haircut: $8
Pen: $1.50
Bermudas (sorry): $5

Anyway right now I've just finished watching an article on TV about what people think about Bush getting a shoe thrown at him.

Saw that on YouTube yesterday. A lot of people seem to think he deserved it.
My blog

MP-Ryan

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
He deserved it alright.

Offline ssmit132

• Also known as "Typhlomence"
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Personally, I am on the fence about an opinion of Bush, but this 'throwing the shoe' thing, I admit, is amusing. However, I am not going to speak of the issue much more  :p.

Helped my uncle take the stuff from his old house off the truck he hired. Also saw a locomotive on a flatbed semi-trailer, and looked at computers and cameras at WOW.

Offline Stormkeeper

• Interviewer Extraordinaire
  • Boomz!
Damn straight. I probably spend less than AE, cause I don't buy clothes very often. Though I do buy other stuff.

I just bought NWN2 Gold, and Storm of Zehir. Installing them both now, I'll tell ya'll how SoZ plays soonish, after I get back from my 2 day camp that starts tmr. I also bought my 3rd brother an Zen Stone Plus, for a little under $90, plus I found a gold mine of a shop that still had Tribes: Vengeance in a box!

I'm also engaging in Theme Music Powerup, while finishing up editing of an interview.

Oh, I also recently finished watching Air and Eureka Seven. Air is, like most of Key's animes, quite heartwarming, and heavy on the symbolism (in this case air and the wind) and Eureka Seven is quite nice too. Surfing giant mecha ftw.
Ancient-Shivan War|Interview Board

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
i has an internet now

Disable IPv6--what is the point of it? It's not deployed anywhere en masse, so ignore it till it is. IPv4 is just fine.

apparently its deployed on my isp's dns servers. whatever i cant figure out why it dont run with my router. so i just said **** it for now. from what i remeber of net class it supposed to be reverse compatable, but whatever id didnt work after 4 hours of ****ing with it.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN