Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3028453 times)

Offline ssmit132

• Also known as "Typhlomence"
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Re: Whatever happens in your life
I just ate two chocolate sticks and a chocolate biscuit. :p

I've been playing ST:R, too. A very, very good campaign. :yes:

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
In an attempt to add stuff into RCT2, I crashed the game several times.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Just spent an hour on the phone to Dell, to find out that a second service call (booked on the 17th of December) was cancelled over christmas because 'my problem is resolved'. Merry Christmas to you too. Bastards.
STRONGTEA. Why can't the x86 be sane?

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
I'm going to bathe.
My blog

MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline ssmit132

• Steam
    • Twitter
Spent about an hour and fifteen minutes trying to find a Feebas in Mt Coronet... no luck. :mad:

Whoever decided that Feebas could only be found in four randomly chosen squares should be... punished. :drevil:

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
It's the same thing in Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald. Along the 419 squares that line the river in Route 119, only six of these spaces can be used to fish for Feebas.
My blog

MP-Ryan

Offline eliex

Came back to home sweet home after a little vacation.  :)

Offline Stormkeeper

• Interviewer Extraordinaire
  • Boomz!
My laptop was sent to repair yesterday. The workshop called, said they'd have to wipe the hard drive. :(
Ancient-Shivan War|Interview Board

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline ssmit132

• Steam
    • Twitter
That happened with mine, too. Fortunately before I sent it off I was able to use a copy of DOS on a Windows 98 CD to salvage many of my files - although some were corrupted. :(

That was the main reason it didn't go off to Acer until two weeks after it failed - I was reluctant to decide that I had salvaged 'enough'. :nod:

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
I didn't thought. So I lost all of my files. Then later on the phone company called and said my handphone is beyond repair and it's dead. :(

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline ssmit132

• Steam
    • Twitter
And let me guess... no backups? :nervous:

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
Some. Since most of the stuff I used was dl'd off FSMods, although the tables I backed up are a month old. Luckily I have the retextured Orion Phase 2 backed up. Although I lost most of the missions I made and the story I was writing. The only backup i have of it is right here on HLP.

Offline Retsof

• Sanity is over-rated.
I got a haircut yesterday, so I no longer look like one of the Bettles.
:::PROUD VASUDAN RIGHTS SUPPORTER:::

"Get off my forum" -General Battuta
I can't help but hear a shotgun cocking with this.

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
My laptop was sent to repair yesterday. The workshop called, said they'd have to wipe the hard drive. :(

i know this is after the horse has bolted but , if you have to send a computer in to be repared , stick another hard drive i it......., or clone your drive , it doesnt take that long to do and doesnt cost that much............
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline ssmit132

• Steam
    • Twitter
I think I confused Nadeo over whether my copy of United is used (!) or not, and why I am making a new account when there's an old one (which I didn't make, but doesn't look as if it has been used anyway). :blah:

I just want to know where the first account came from. I can use it if it's not being used by anyone else. :nervous:

Offline Bob-san

• Wishes he was cool
  • It's 5 minutes to midnight.
Finished my audio purchases for now. Zalman Zm-Mic1 for $8 shipped and Sennheiser HD201 for $20 shipped, from Xoxide and Newegg, respectively.
NGTM-1R: Currently considering spending the rest of the day in bed cuddling.
GTSVA: With who...?
Nuke: chewbacca?
Bob-san: The Rancor.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
I'm now wondering if I should play RollerCoaster Tycoon 2...
My blog

MP-Ryan

Offline ssmit132

• Steam
    • Twitter
I just had something EXTREMELY annoying happen to me! :hopping:

At least I won, even though I died. But all my camping behind the Soyakaze was for nothing! (I went behind there to disable the Hades, I didn't want it to escape - that would be worse! :p) It was hilarious, though. Better to find humour than frustration. :)

I don't feel like repeating it right now. But at least I know I can do it without too much effort. (read: Ursa >>> Zeus)

Offline Stormkeeper

• Boomz!
Installed CoH on my desktop ... My laptop will be back next week.

Offline ssmit132

• Steam
    • Twitter
Decided to try Wing Commander Saga. It was a pain to install (I wanted it on my external hard-drive, but it wanted me to have the space on C: anyway :mad:), but it looks good. I don't suppose not having played or read any other WC material matters much, does it? :nervous: