Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3061721 times)

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Re: W-H-I-Y-L I pity the fools that diss it.
Yeah. D:

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
Imagine my surprise when I find the BP WiH R2 missions when I update the SVN.  In retrospect, I shouldn't be surprised, I'm just not sure if I should leave them alone or not.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Imagine my surprise when I find the BP WiH R2 missions when I update the SVN.  In retrospect, I shouldn't be surprised, I'm just not sure if I should leave them alone or not.

Yeah you probably should

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
i just found out the two albums i bought yesterday are edited versions.  i had to open them and being ripping to find this out.  goddamnit. 
I like to stare at the sun.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
I ate breakfast. I will take a walk to the beach and exercise there in one hour.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Four. ****ing. Final. Projects... all due within three days of each other! :banghead:

The latter half of this week is NOT going to be fun...
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Nuclear1

I'm an OOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDD man.

You're not old until you're poking the roof with a broom to tell the damn kids above you to turn their rock n' roll music down. ;)
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.

Yeah you probably should

Sorely tempted, temptation resisted.

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • EaWPR
I'm an OOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDD man.

You're not old until you're poking the roof with a broom to tell the damn kids above you to turn their rock n' roll music down. ;)
No loud music here... but there sure are a lot of 4 year olds. >_<

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
At a mate's house, watching Black Dynamite for the second time in 12 hours. I <3 this film.

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
Ran through another Capo Ferro plate for rapier at historic weapon class tonight.  When I got home I pulled out some left over ziti and sausage I had cooked earlier this week.  The tomato, onion, jalapeño, garlic and basil mix i made as a "sauce" had time to really saturate and meld while in the fridge so it was fricken delicious. 
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
The best parts of this thread is knowing that someone with a life as cool as Starslayer's is out there, takin' it easy for all us sinners

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
The Star Slayer abides.
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Steam
    • Something
I just want to know how one finds an Historic Weapons class, because it sounds ****awesome.

(On the plus side, I did get to try curling this past week, so at least that's something.)

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
I have a neat collection of bruises from fencing sabre earlier this week, so I guess I'm not totally boring.

On a side note, I feel empty.  Not really depressed, or sad, or what-have-you.  Just... empty.

Offline Marcov

• Chicken Little
  • My Sig Is Spam
Playing Pirates of the Caribbean (actually Sea Dogs II): New Horizons (Legend of Jack Sparrow) here. God, I just have to admit this mod has errors, even though it's a fanon masterpiece.

Unfortunately, Pirates Ahoy!!! seems to be down for the moment, so I can't find the solutions. Argh.
With the rapid increase of FS fan-made campaigns, we're giving the GTVA a harder time with more violence and genocide.

~FreeSpace: The Battle of Endor (voice dub)~
Part 1/4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9K9-Y1JBTE
Part 2/4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtQanXDRAXM
Part 3/4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoBLKYt_oG0

Old (original) videos:
Part 1/4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1ygskaoUtE
Part 2/4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0uoPTksBlI

Offline CommanderDJ

• Software engineer
[shameless plug]Just coded my first ever SEXP. So happy right now.[/shameless plug]
[16:57] <CommanderDJ> What prompted the decision to split WiH into acts?
[16:58] <battuta> it was long, we wanted to release something
[16:58] <battuta> it felt good to have a target to hit
[17:00] <RangerKarl> not sure if talking about strike mission, or jerking off
[17:00] <CommanderDJ> WUT
[17:00] <CommanderDJ> hahahahaha
[17:00] <battuta> hahahaha
[17:00] <RangerKarl> same thing really, if you think about it

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
Wrapped up day one of a table top WW2 tank battle during lunch break.  My unit of 9 Panthers and a command Panzer IV vs a Red Horde of 15 T-34/76s.  My forces rolled initial deployment positions split into roughly two platoon elements, Platoon A hunkered down in a town while the Platoon B swiftly secured the heights mid board. 

Platoon A:

Platoon B:

Russian forces deployed in a concentrated position at the end of the table.  They sent a sizable force to oust my B Platoon from the heights.  Platoon B and elements of A Platoon engaged and pretty much decimated the Soviet contingent. 

The Pinko Commies fail to dislodge me from the heights:

Meanwhile the bulk of the Soviet force finally crested the hill above the town Platoon A was entrenched in.  My command Panzer IV managed to destroy one of the T34 before he in turn heroically died for the Fatherland in a volley of 76mm fire.  One of my Panthers where imobilized and disarmed before the crew lost a morale check and bailed out.  A second Panther was also immobilized, and facing a massed line of T-34s I had the two undamaged Panthers of Platoon A regroup with Platoon B on the hill.  At which point we had to take five until tomorrow, currently mein Germans have knocked out 6 T-34s  and 2 immobilized at the cost of a destroyed Panzer IV, Panther and another immobilized Panther.   

Despite some initial success there are still more Reds then you can shake a 7.5 cm KwK 42 at.

So tomorrow we'll see if ze Germans can pull off the win and secure the area for hefeweizen production or go kaput.
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
"Undifferentiated schizophrenia" doesn't sound too bad, does it? :blah:

Offline T-LoW

• Planet Earth is blue and theres nothing left to do
    • German Freespace-Galaxy
The german Freespace-Galaxy

"There was a time before we were born. If someone asks this is where I'll be."