Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3061796 times)

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Re: W-H-I-Y-L It aint NEVER Over FOOL!!!!
Trying to find commentary from pilots of surface-effect aircraft that isn't in Russian is an exercise in madness.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
Trying to find commentary from pilots of surface-effect aircraft that isn't in Russian is an exercise in madness.
Inb4SPARTA!!
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline Stormkeeper

• Interviewer Extraordinaire
  • Boomz!
If you don't have a sense of direction now, try looking up the Classifieds for some part-time work. Maybe you'll end up in a job that you don't mind doing full-time. In the meantime, I've just spent three months and four days in National Service.
Already doing cashering at Kinokuniya.

Lucky git, i'd relish the chance to do it in another armed force to see how it differs.
I don't think the SAF is that special, but then again, it's my own country, so I can't really say anything without being very biased.

I've somehow got someone to want to be my girlfriend
Just by playing Red Dead Redemption with them
She's serious

I don't understand people anymore
I got one just by accepting her friend request on Forsaken World, and talking to her for an hour, before she decided she was in love with me. And she lives in BULGARIA.
Ancient-Shivan War|Interview Board

Member of the Scooby Doo Fanclub. And we're not talking a cartoon dog here people!!

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
I don't think the SAF is that special, but then again, it's my own country, so I can't really say anything without being very biased.

It isn't, and virtually any statement made by us out of National Service itself tends to slant towards one side or the other. It's quite difficult to make a neutral statement about the Armed Forces in Singapore.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Time to be attitude for gains, because Radiant Silvergun is on Xbox Live Arcade!

I've been waiting nearly a year for this!  :D
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
Why does Xbox Arcade seem to get all these games that are simply upgrades of Flash Games from the internet?
Which some were based off of earlier arcade games
"No"

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • EaWPR
lol...
You've just noticed this now?

Offline deathfun

I have a PS3

Funny thing just happened to me today. Apparently, mentioning various ways to murder a fish on a facebook comment asking people how to humanely murder a fish, is grounds for someone to complain about your suggestions, and promptly get a call from the police

Ha. All I did was say "C4, sledghammer, put it in a barrel and use a 12 gauge (like on mythbusters), 2x4". So ya, RCMP called me asking about it

I just thought to myself, whoever this anonymous person was, they should never visit SFDT, Newgrounds, Stickpage, Stickdeath, or google. They should also never visit this site either. All the 'violence' and mention of various war planes and missiles will be getting all of you called by the police

Ah sensitive people. How you make me laugh.

Just imagine if they visited the Dead Space 2 page
"No"

Why does Xbox Arcade seem to get all these games that are simply upgrades of Flash Games from the internet?
Which some were based off of earlier arcade games

Am I detecting a lack of respect for Radiant Silvergun? A flash game it most certainly is not!
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline deathfun

A flash game it most certainly is not!

*cough*
http://www.freeworldgroup.com/games4/gameindex/raiden.htm

It's just prettier looking. I'm not saying that it's a bad game, just saying the gameplay I can play for free
"No"

Uh... Radiant Silvergun and Raiden do not have the same gamplay. The playstyles involved are radically different.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Also, you are aware that Raiden is a respected shmup from back in the early '90s at least?
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
just mistakenly watched some godawful steven seagal "vampire" movie called against the dark.  i thought i was going to be watching daybreakers.  that was easily the worst movie i have ever seen.  i have no idea why i didn't turn it off.
I like to stare at the sun.

Offline deathfun

Uh... Radiant Silvergun and Raiden do not have the same gamplay. The playstyles involved are radically different.

Initial looks the same.

Also, you are aware that Raiden is a respected shmup from back in the early '90s at least?

I'm aware of it.
"No"

Offline Turambar

• Determined to inflict his entire social circle on us
  • You can't spell Manslaughter without laughter
just mistakenly watched some godawful steven seagal "vampire" movie called against the dark.  i thought i was going to be watching daybreakers.  that was easily the worst movie i have ever seen.  i have no idea why i didn't turn it off.

because if you had, steven seagal would have kicked you in the neck.
10:55:48   TurambarBlade: i've been selecting my generals based on how much i like their hats
10:55:55   HerraTohtori: me too!
10:56:01   HerraTohtori: :D

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
It's cold.  Three months of stupidly hot weather followed by two weeks of nice weather, now to be followed by five months of stupidly cold weather.  Screw you, Kansas.

Offline Firstdragon34

• Bowties = Awesomeness
Hey, try living in Pennsylvannia, man! We have eleven months of winter that is, like, the artic, man. Actually, we had a pretty descent summer, but when winter comes around, you might as well migrant south.  :P
A small voice in my head tells me they are have followed us here in the Milky Way. They follow us until we are dead at their feet. We are nomands of the stars, no longer the race that was loved by the Great Elders. My name is Kyral and this is my story of survival.

There is no sanctuary for us, in this Universe. We will fight the Terror for one last time on this Shining World. May the Transcendent judge us kindly in the Life Stream.

Offline deathfun

Really? Pennsylvania is bad in your opinion? Try going up north an extra few hundred miles
Go to Winnipeg

Find out what real winters are. If that doesn't suit your fancy, visit Iqaluit

descent

Prepare for it
"No"

Offline Firstdragon34

• Bowties = Awesomeness
It can get pretty bad in Pennsylvannia. There were times when the tempretures would dip below zero. I could've sworn it dipped to negative thirty degrees. That was. . . .four or five years ago I think before I graduated.
A small voice in my head tells me they are have followed us here in the Milky Way. They follow us until we are dead at their feet. We are nomands of the stars, no longer the race that was loved by the Great Elders. My name is Kyral and this is my story of survival.

There is no sanctuary for us, in this Universe. We will fight the Terror for one last time on this Shining World. May the Transcendent judge us kindly in the Life Stream.

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
Are you... kidding me?  Seriously?  It's gone below zero (Fahrenheit, obviously) four of the last five years in my part of Kansas at least once.  When I was in 4th grade, actual temperature hit -28 F, wind chill of -45.