Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3061762 times)

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
Re: W-H-I-Y-L It aint NEVER Over FOOL!!!!
Fate helps those, that help themselves.

Too true. In other news, my aptitude testing for the Engineer Corps is tomorrow morning. Am nervous, but confident. :)

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Headdie on Deviant Art

Too true. In other news, my aptitude testing for the Engineer Corps is tomorrow morning. Am nervous, but confident. :)

good luck mate
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain

Addeth mineself on Facebook via [email protected]!

Don't forget to say who you are and that you're gonna be an Aussie Engineer!

Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
Just out of my first lecture for one of my final semester courses, Wildlife Management And Conservation: Concepts and Practices (A lot about modelling and stuff), one of our assignments for this course is to debate a controversial issue in Conservation with a partner. This is one of the few 4th year courses that 3rd years can elect to take as well, and I've just been partnered with one of two third years in the class, a cute English girl called Maria (I say partnered, the partnering is voluntary but we were both waiting to talk to the professor [Another cute woman >.>] about certain things, were talking whilst we waited and then I let her go ahead to talk to the Professor first when the others had finished, and the Prof pointed out that whilst she may not know anyone, she had just spent the past ten minutes talking to me. And a partnership was born)

So, could be fun.

A better foundation there has not been.

Just be sure to move fast before the friendship barrier manifests, nothing is worse than being cockblocked by yourself for being a nice guy.

Don't worry there dude, that is a lesson I learned VERY quickly in my teen years, and now that I'm out of my previous relationship, I have the chance to get back into practice.

Need to find out if she has a boyfriend first, though.
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Several sex-based solutions come to mind
<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
Funny thing actually, a friend of mine said that being in the friendzone is actually the best place to be
This friend is also a girl

"No"

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
Funny thing actually, a friend of mine said that being in the friendzone is actually the best place to be
This friend is also a girl

How did she mean it?
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline deathfun

I know a lot of guys are scared of the whole "I don't want to be stuck in the friends zone thing" but honestly, that's a GREAT position to b ein

Exact phrase. I don't read into these things as they matter little to me
"No"

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
I know a lot of guys are scared of the whole "I don't want to be stuck in the friends zone thing" but honestly, that's a GREAT position to b ein

Clearly she isn't a guy. The friends zone of a girl you like is only great if she's one of the few girls who will actually go out with a friend (Like my ex)

<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Steam
    • Something
I never did figure out that "zone" stuff, not that I ever had enough friends to get much experience with it.  I was probably there with my one friend from college, but that's a whole other thing.

Had my first job interview ever last week, thought I presented myself reasonably well...and got shot down in an e-mail today.  Seriously, **** the world.

Offline deathfun

Clearly she isn't a guy. The friends zone of a girl you like is only great if she's one of the few girls who will actually go out with a friend (Like my ex)

No ****  :lol:
"No"

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)

No ****  :lol:

Yeah, yeah, redundant statement is redundant. My point was more that she's not really in a position to comment about it.

<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
Just be sure to move fast before the friendship barrier manifests, nothing is worse than being cockblocked by yourself for being a nice guy.

The friend zone is an invention of idiots, like this guy here. :p

:beamz:
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline sigtau

• unfortunate technical art assclown
I pissed off two women by doing absolutely nothing, and I don't give the slightest ****. :)
Who uses forum signatures anymore?

Offline Mars

• I have no originality
  • Attempting unreasonable levels of reasonable
I was stuck in the friend-zone for two years. It is real.

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
i think i'm on year 6 right now.  tbh, i've lost count. :(
I like to stare at the sun.

Offline Firstdragon34

• Bowties = Awesomeness
I'm scratching my ear.
A small voice in my head tells me they are have followed us here in the Milky Way. They follow us until we are dead at their feet. We are nomands of the stars, no longer the race that was loved by the Great Elders. My name is Kyral and this is my story of survival.

There is no sanctuary for us, in this Universe. We will fight the Terror for one last time on this Shining World. May the Transcendent judge us kindly in the Life Stream.

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.

Already added you, mate!

Just got back, according to my careers counselor who spoke to me about the results of my tests, my scores were 'very, very good' and I'm eligible for any job in the ADF! :D He also said I'd be competitive for a full time Officer position if I went for it, hopefully everything should be all good and my actual assessment day will be soon.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 08:24:40 am by Dilmah G »

Offline Firstdragon34

• Bowties = Awesomeness
Now I am playing with my Ipod.

I'm a little bored right now. Approach with caution.  :drevil:
A small voice in my head tells me they are have followed us here in the Milky Way. They follow us until we are dead at their feet. We are nomands of the stars, no longer the race that was loved by the Great Elders. My name is Kyral and this is my story of survival.

There is no sanctuary for us, in this Universe. We will fight the Terror for one last time on this Shining World. May the Transcendent judge us kindly in the Life Stream.

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)

Already added you, mate. :D (Dylan Gunasekera - HLP adds are welcome)

Just got back, according to my careers counselor who spoke to me about the results of my tests, my scores were 'very, very good' and I'm eligible for any job in the ADF! :D He also said I'd be competitive for a full time Officer position if I went for it, hopefully everything should be all good and my actual assessment day will be soon.

Nicely done dude! Congrats :D

<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
Cheers! :D I think I'll still stay at uni though and stick with part-time until the degree's over and done with though, I have a feeling it may become useful...