Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3061721 times)

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
Re: W-H-I-Y-L It aint no topic :/
I think I ran too much today; my right heel is aching quite a bit.

My left knee is a bit tricky too.

I am officially having my best week in years.
Knookie much?

12 hour work days blow ass :mad:

Nope, whilst there is the potential of that in my near future, it's simply because career stuff is really coming together - Such that I might be able to land basically my dream job fresh out of graduation - And that, my friends, is ****ing awesome. But the potential of nookie doesn't hurt at all.
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Several sex-based solutions come to mind
<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Just read the latest and first of the last four chapters of Negima, and I must say, it's a little sad. Ken Akamatsu has sure worked on the emotional aspect of his story telling. Although I have a feeling that no matter how it ends, I'm going to hate it (although that might be because I've spent the last nine years of my life reading it).

Still...I'm going to go out of my mind waiting for the last three chapters, and finding out WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON!

I know, right?

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN! Why you do this to us?
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline SypheDMar

• Student, Volunteer, Savior
Today, I volunteered for a Representative candidate in my district and met her. Got a yard sign that I plan on posting in front of my lawn.

Offline jg18

• A very happy zod
  • can do more than spellcheck
Looking for roommates for a summer internship is oh so much fun. Now that I've been playing the game for a couple of months, I've come to realize that all that really matters about a roommate (to me, anyway) is that they're responsible and considerate. That's it. It doesn't matter whether we could be good friends, or have things to learn from one another, or even if we have any common interests, although those things might be nice.

Several of the other interns describe themselves as "chill" or "easy going". The problem with those words is that they don't tell me anything about whether they're responsible or considerate. In fact, in the case of the former, they suggest the exact opposite.

And over a week passing without a reply from a potential roommate when it's something that takes five minutes to answer suggests that they are neither responsible nor considerate. And this is someone who described themselves as "easy going". :sigh:

Also, because I couldn't resist, an excerpt from someone's self-description:
Fairly relaxed regarding who I could possible live with. As long as you are easy going, I think we can get along well
:wtf:

Relaxed yet effectively requiring a particular type?

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
I had a wonderful day off
I spent it waking up my usual time, doing my usual ****

Then I met up with a couple old friends where we then proceeded to drive to one of their houses. After waiting for a bit, we were joined by yet another person to which we followed to another persons house, meeting up with two more

Six total including myself

The entire point of it all? Drinking games. What game? Mario Party (N64) drinking games
It was awesome to watch to say the least, (I didn't participate in the game itself, just had rum on the rocks) and the outcome hilarious. I ended up just playing pool

Though, throughout the entire night, the one girl within the group kept doing that looking at me thing, then turning away when I looked upon her. I don't know what's up with that given the fact she's going out with the person she was sitting beside

Ah well.

It was a day well spent

Now I just want to smoke a cigar and drink some scotch

EDIT:
Forgot to respond to the above post. Ya, that seems contradictory alright.
What else do you expect from people though? Most people lack the ability to be descriptive enough about themselves hoping they'll get you on vagueness.

Any other hilarious excerpts? I mean, it's not like you're binded to their privacy
Well, okay, if you're being considerate sure...
But measure in the hilarity that we could get by reading some of this stuff...
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 05:55:56 am by deathfun »
"No"

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
And now I've pulled all the muscles down the left side of my neck too.

All because I wanted to toss out a box of rations that was just beyond my reach. :blah:
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Aardwolf

My ear hurts.  :(

Wisdom for future generations: Tree does not belong in ear.

My dad said the only thing you should stick in your ear is your elbow.
Did you hear that fellas? She says I have a Meritorious Unit.

Offline deathfun

My dad said the only thing you should stick in your ear is your elbow.

I've got money people started to try this
"No"

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
Just clicked a link my friend sent me on Skype...It lead to VG Cats Rule 34...

If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
My ear hurts.  :(

Wisdom for future generations: Tree does not belong in ear.

mine too.  as it turns out, air operated motors that shut a 12 inch gate valve in 20 seconds are ****ing LOUD.
I like to stare at the sun.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Steam
    • Something
My ear also hurts, but that's because a pimple has decided to take up temporary residence right in the middle.  ****ing thing.

Offline watsisname

Found two survey markers today while out hiking.  Had never seen one before... hell, I had no idea these things existed until now.  Interesting.

In my world of sleepers, everything will be erased.
I'll be your religion, your only endless ideal.
Slowly we crawl in the dark.
Swallowed by the seductive night.

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
My ear also hurts, but that's because a pimple has decided to take up temporary residence right in the middle.  ****ing thing.
OUCH!

I'm excited, I'm 18 tomorrow!

Offline Firstdragon34

• Bowties = Awesomeness
I'm waching 2010: The Year We Make Contact. Ah. Gotta love the '80s.  :p
A small voice in my head tells me they are have followed us here in the Milky Way. They follow us until we are dead at their feet. We are nomands of the stars, no longer the race that was loved by the Great Elders. My name is Kyral and this is my story of survival.

There is no sanctuary for us, in this Universe. We will fight the Terror for one last time on this Shining World. May the Transcendent judge us kindly in the Life Stream.

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
Found two survey markers today while out hiking.  Had never seen one before... hell, I had no idea these things existed until now.  Interesting.

You should move it over a bit to throw all the maps off. ;)
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

Offline jg18

• A very happy zod
  • can do more than spellcheck
Reminds me that I need to watch WarGames and Real Genius again sometime.

Offline Firstdragon34

• Bowties = Awesomeness
Reminds me that I need to watch WarGames and Real Genius again sometime.

Never heard of those titles. I have to look them up. ;p
A small voice in my head tells me they are have followed us here in the Milky Way. They follow us until we are dead at their feet. We are nomands of the stars, no longer the race that was loved by the Great Elders. My name is Kyral and this is my story of survival.

There is no sanctuary for us, in this Universe. We will fight the Terror for one last time on this Shining World. May the Transcendent judge us kindly in the Life Stream.

Gundam Extreme Vs = epicness.

Having so many MS's to choose from is one thing (the ****ing Crossbones are in this game!), having combat similar to what's actually in the series is incredible, and then there's the fact that it has the original music tracks from the series... :shaking:

Yeah, totally worth importing.

Only problem is the whole thing's in Japanese. I know enough to navigate the menus, but I can't understand what the hints are it's giving me in the training missions. Having to figure it out via trial and error and looking at Gamefaqs.
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline deathfun

Valentines Weekend
Ffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccccc cccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
"No"