Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3061693 times)

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
Re: W-H-I-Y-L It aint no topic :/
Even if it was a Gouf?  Anything good enough for Captain Norris is good enough for anyone.

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
The convention was absolutely epic!

Is what I've been told. I wouldn't actually know, seeing as at 9 o'clock this morning, right as I was about to jump in the shower my Nan's neighbor knocked on the front door (I live opposite) to tell us that there was a pillar of water spraying up in her garden. The cold morning had caused a split in the pipe.

Due to the stubborn incompetence of my mother (who instantly took possesion of the parts), what should have been an hour long fix at most, became a seven hour task.
I cut the pipe above the split, and prepared it for a 15mm compression cap-end, and when it doesn't fit, she instantly demands I go and get an 18mm one...that doesn't exist (or is at least stocked in the shops).
So, rather than enjoy myself watching anime and such, I'm walking all over the nearby shopping district and slipping on black ice while I look for a non existent piece of plumbing, because dear old mum decided to grab the tools and not let me attempt to make adjustments to what we already have.

My plan now? Eat something warm and sleep, there is still tomorrow. It's the gaming part of the expo though, so I'm not too sure if any of the girls attending will be worth the effort. Yes it sounds shallow, but I have some standards.
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Having so many MS's to choose from is one thing (the ****ing Crossbones are in this game!)

If you didn't pick a Zaku, I'm going to be upset.

Zaku II Kai from 0080: War in the Pocket. Does that work?
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Firstdragon34

• Bowties = Awesomeness
Ugh! I need to teach myself new manuevers for Crysis 2 multi. Thinking about makes me sleepy.
A small voice in my head tells me they are have followed us here in the Milky Way. They follow us until we are dead at their feet. We are nomands of the stars, no longer the race that was loved by the Great Elders. My name is Kyral and this is my story of survival.

There is no sanctuary for us, in this Universe. We will fight the Terror for one last time on this Shining World. May the Transcendent judge us kindly in the Life Stream.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Even if it was a Gouf?  Anything good enough for Captain Norris is good enough for anyone.

"This is no Zaku, boy! No Zaku!"

Zaku II Kai from 0080: War in the Pocket. Does that work?

Sufficient.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
Aren't Zakus just Gundam fodder?
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

The Force shall free me.

Offline NGTM-1R

• Syndral Active. 0410.

That would be the point. A self-imposed challenge; a sweeter victory as the ultimate underdog than as the omnipotent being.

A Feddie Story

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc

That would be the point. A self-imposed challenge; a sweeter victory as the ultimate underdog than as the omnipotent being.

There's a challenge, then there is just asking for butthurtwithout lube. Besides, any and all Gundam games must be played with the XXXG-01D "Deathscythe" (standard, not hell variant).

The Force shall free me.

Offline NGTM-1R

• Syndral Active. 0410.
Get off my forum.

A Feddie Story

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
Get off my forum.

One does not simply leave Hard-Light.

The Force shall free me.

Besides, any and all Gundam games must be played with the XXXG-01D "Deathscythe" (standard, not hell variant).

Deathscythe Hell Custom is the only Deathscythe in this game, sorry.
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
Besides, any and all Gundam games must be played with the XXXG-01D "Deathscythe" (standard, not hell variant).

Deathscythe Hell Custom is the only Deathscythe in this game, sorry.

Well that's a kick in the nuts...

And talking about abusing reproductive organs, the utter mystery of the reccomendations on youtube threw out this gem. I lul'd.

Edit: I forgot to put the link in. It might be NSFW, but it's really just a compilation of "cheap shots" from fighting games, so I don't think so... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmMaQ67pdN8
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 05:14:21 am by FireSpawn »

The Force shall free me.

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
I got very drunk. First cigarette. Never again!

Offline Bob-san

• Wishes he was cool
  • It's 5 minutes to midnight.
"Never again" applies when you can still smell/taste that cigarette the next morning, and decide that you don't like ashtrays.
NGTM-1R: Currently considering spending the rest of the day in bed cuddling.
GTSVA: With who...?
Nuke: chewbacca?
Bob-san: The Rancor.

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
Exactly what happened. Smelled my hands and made that decision very firmly.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog

Good! :yes:
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Bob-san

• Wishes he was cool
  • It's 5 minutes to midnight.
Exactly what happened. Smelled my hands and made that decision very firmly.
It was the same thing for me. I drank with smokers for quite a while before I was drunk enough to try a smoke. The straw that broke the camel's proverbial back was the smell and taste the next morning. Would I smoke again? Only if she was smokin'!!
NGTM-1R: Currently considering spending the rest of the day in bed cuddling.
GTSVA: With who...?
Nuke: chewbacca?
Bob-san: The Rancor.

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
If smoking cigarettes smelt like Vanilla, I'd smoke a pack everyday
But they don't

So I don't

Cigars on the otherhand, wouldn't mind getting my hands on one. Not so much for the purpose of smoking, but for the fact that it'd go well with a three piece suit and scotch
"No"

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
surprised that the next-day smell is what keeps people from smoking.  instead of say, lung cancer.  or even the while-you're-smoking-it smell.
I like to stare at the sun.

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
Well my mates thought that Dilmah turning 18 was a good excuse to get him plastered (and I obliged, since whatever, it's like a worldwide tradition :P). I remember a strong wave of hesitation when I saw the warning on the packet about cancer. If the morning after smell isn't what stopped me, staring at the warning on the packet all night afterward in my friend's singlet pocket did.