Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3061734 times)

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
Re: W-H-I-Y-L It aint no topic :/
Just got paneled for an Officer Selection Board on the 31st of March.

About to explode with anticipation/fear/joy/ecstasy! :D

Offline T-LoW

• Planet Earth is blue and theres nothing left to do
    • German Freespace-Galaxy
Friendzone after 1st base - fml
The german Freespace-Galaxy

"There was a time before we were born. If someone asks this is where I'll be."

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
Hey, better than what I've been able to do. Which is Base 0, and no friends
"No"

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me

take 'er to yer basement and cut 'er up a little?
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
Installing a new motherboard is a pain! There are lots of unexplained ****ing acronyms, and the acronyms in the mobo's manual and the ones of the cables of the chassis MISMATCH. There's no RESET cable, but there should be. There's no POWERBTN but there's POWER SW, which I can only hope is the same thing...

I have two assembled comps available to use for reference, but there's not one thing that can be figured out!!!
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline T-LoW

• Planet Earth is blue and theres nothing left to do
    • German Freespace-Galaxy

I guess that's the appropriate reaction. Thanks

deathfun:

If you ever visit germany, tell me, then we get us some drinks.
The german Freespace-Galaxy

"There was a time before we were born. If someone asks this is where I'll be."

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam

Will you be watching Attack of the Clones and serving Pizza Rolls?
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
i was hoping good old fashoned torture would suffice. but what youd suggest, id never be that cruel. :D
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
I can't help laughing at Nukes scale of sexual conquest :

Base o
Base 1
Base Ment

:lol:

Yeah, told her. She kinda liked what I had to say, but we're still in the "friends" stage. The idea was that we'll go to the movie and see how that goes.

However, I am in two minds about this: part of me wants her as a friend. Part of me wants love. The last part causes me to be shy, and feel bad, and ocasionally do rather creepy things, and when teh first part dominates I actually can act cozily and act the way I like to act. So for me it is better if we just stay friends. And for her too - because I am just a lot nicer that way.

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
woke up after only sleeping 4 hours  :no:
I like to stare at the sun.

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Yeah, told her. She kinda liked what I had to say, but we're still in the "friends" stage. The idea was that we'll go to the movie and see how that goes.

However, I am in two minds about this: part of me wants her as a friend. Part of me wants love. The last part causes me to be shy, and feel bad, and ocasionally do rather creepy things, and when teh first part dominates I actually can act cozily and act the way I like to act. So for me it is better if we just stay friends. And for her too - because I am just a lot nicer that way.

Must admit, one of the weirdest things a girl ever said to me was "I don't date friends", which promoted the comment "So you date strangers and enemies?". Never really got a straight answer to that...

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
Hey, better than what I've been able to do. Which is Base 0, and no friends

pfft friends are for losers

Offline Enzo03

If you passed, it was easy
That's how I look at it
That doesn't fly with me.  I need a 3.0 average or else I'm out an $8000 a year scholarship and money is so tight right now that if I don't have that, I'm out of school.
21:20:19   SpardaSon21: "hey baby, want to get a good look at my AC/20?
21:20:26   Spoon: I'd hit it like the fist of steiner

Some people are like Slinkies.  They aren't really good or even useful for anything but they always manage to put a little smile on your face when you give them enough of a push down the stairs.

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
Installing a new motherboard is a pain! There are lots of unexplained ****ing acronyms, and the acronyms in the mobo's manual and the ones of the cables of the chassis MISMATCH. There's no RESET cable, but there should be. There's no POWERBTN but there's POWER SW, which I can only hope is the same thing...

I have two assembled comps available to use for reference, but there's not one thing that can be figured out!!!

Never mind. I followed common sense and the new motherboard works marvelously.
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline Firstdragon34

• Bowties = Awesomeness

Never mind. I followed common sense and the new motherboard works marvelously.

Well that's good! I was going to recommend getting a b***ing game laptop . ;p

A small voice in my head tells me they are have followed us here in the Milky Way. They follow us until we are dead at their feet. We are nomands of the stars, no longer the race that was loved by the Great Elders. My name is Kyral and this is my story of survival.

There is no sanctuary for us, in this Universe. We will fight the Terror for one last time on this Shining World. May the Transcendent judge us kindly in the Life Stream.

Must admit, one of the weirdest things a girl ever said to me was "I don't date friends", which promoted the comment "So you date strangers and enemies?". Never really got a straight answer to that...
I would have been interested in the response, as the whole "friendzone" thing has never made any sense to me.  If I'd paid it any mind, I'd never have gotten married.  Nevermind to the wife I'm married to right now, I mean ever.  I never let anyone except my friends close enough that there would even be the chance of anything developing.  Why would I ever allow myself to be in that vulnerable a situation someone I didn't already know and trust?
"Wouldn't it be so wonderful if everything were meaningless?
But everything is so meaningful, and most everything turns to ****.
Rejoice."
-David Bazan

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Heh, thing is, if she'd simply said "I don't find you physically attractive in that way", then fair enough, I'll move on and probably stay friends, but instead you're left feeling almost like it's your fault for befriending them first, rather than simply trying to get inside their underwear...

That said, the woman I've been with for the last decade is every bit as much a friend as a partner :)

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
I feel like playing a quality space sim...

*Fires up Battlecruiser3000*  :snipe:

If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
I c wat u did thar.... :P