Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3061704 times)

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
Re: W-H-I-Y-L It's over 1000!!!!! (pages)
in lieu of holes worn in floor by chair, i moved desk and side table (bound by many wires) two feet to the left.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Aardwolf

I have one of those plastic mats under my spinny-chair. It is horribly cracked, and occasionally pieces come out. Worst is when the little tack things come loose and I step on them.

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
Played Colonial Marines at my friend's house today, and feel genuinely sad for him that he spent £40 on it. I also begin training to be a teaching assistant next week.
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
they train you for that?  they just threw me in a classroom with a bunch of freshmen and a few sophomores and said TEACH!  didn't even bother to tell me i didn't have a second TA for my section, so we sat there for the first 10 minutes waiting on the 'lead' TA to show up.
I like to stare at the sun.

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
they train you for that?  they just threw me in a classroom with a bunch of freshmen and a few sophomores and said TEACH!  didn't even bother to tell me i didn't have a second TA for my section, so we sat there for the first 10 minutes waiting on the 'lead' TA to show up.

This is a computer. Use it to purchase FreeSpace 2 and download the MediaVPs from Hard Light. This is your first assignment. Assignment number two, is to play through the game and write an essay about what you think the significance of the story and its components represent. Third assignment is to write a paper about how the content of the story and dialogue can be compared to in the military of our days
"No"

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • EaWPR
Freespace and Community Appreciation?

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
In.

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
 First Quarter: Descent: Freespace: The Great War
 Second: Silent Threat (Or how not to do an expansion.)
 Third: Freespace 2
 Final: Study the culture of Hard Light Productions and it's social meanings and repercussions.
 Bonus points for studying: Blue Planet, Inferno, Transcend/Sync or WoD.
 Double Bonus for: Freespace 3 - The Search for Bosch.

Let's do this!

Offline Aardwolf

Finished programming test for Cryptic Studios!

* Aardwolf collapses

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc

Well I plan on working in primary/elementary schools so due to England being a Nanny state, I need to be trained and have a bit of paper saying that I'm certified to work in a classroom. And also due to most of the teachers in my area being overworked and underpaid, I'm most likely going to be solely responsible for whichever class i get put with.

First Quarter: Descent: Freespace: The Great War
 Second: Silent Threat (Or how not to do an expansion.)
 Third: Freespace 2
 Final: Study the culture of Hard Light Productions and it's social meanings and repercussions.
 Bonus points for studying: Blue Planet, Inferno, Transcend/Sync or WoD.
 Double Bonus for: Freespace 3 - The Search for Bosch.

Let's do this!

This will be kept as my lesson plan for when I eventually become a fully fledged teacher.
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

The Force shall free me.

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Buy a stab proof vest.... :yes:
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
Buy a stab proof vest.... :yes:

Reception to year 6 don't have the reach to be a threat, so a swift foot to the little bastards will solve ALL ZE PROBLEMZ!

The Force shall free me.

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
except then you go to jail.

no, it doesn't matter that the little **** tried to kill you.  you should have let him stab you and then called the guidance counselor.

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc

no, it doesn't matter that the little **** tried to kill you.  you should have let him stab you and then called the guidance counselor.

Ah, they'll most likely be too buzzed up on crystal meth and alco-pops to remember just who's size 13 shoe made that imprint on their face.

The Force shall free me.

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies

Ah, they'll most likely be too buzzed up on crystal meth and alco-pops to remember just who's size 13 shoe made that imprint on their face.

Digital age myte
Everyone's got a way to record these days.
"No"

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
i spent the last 8 hours trying to get avrstudio to ****ing upload a blink program to my attiny84. apparently the thing i upload to flash gets garbled and when i do a flash dump the resulting binary doesnt match the thing i wanted to upload. at first i thought my build events were screwey, but then when i tried to do a manual upload it looks like its working and then verification fails. im wondering if either my chip is bad (its not a fuse problem, those have been verified and are what they should be) or avrstudio is using a different binary format.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Steam
    • Something
I'm taking my first plunge into Linux, specifically Ubuntu, for the main purpose of getting a cute little penguin item in TF2.  And now I'm in driver hell.  ...yeah.

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
a heavenly object falls from space and lights the sky on fire over russia yesterday, and what is everyone on my facebook feed talking about?  the half inch of snowfall. 

what is WRONG with people?

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
turns out my avr programmer doesnt produce as much voltage as i thought it did. i thought it, being a usb device, output the usb 5v wire directly. instead it seems to drop the voltage to about 2.8 and outputs that. my mcu, being clocked at 12 mhz, is just completely in a brown out state and thats why it refuses to accept and run code. its now running the blink program, though abit slower than i expect. next step is to figure out how to use this vusb library.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
I'm exploring ways to get the music out of this game again. I did it a few years back in DOSBox by recording MIDI while playing the game, but it didn't record every track completely.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?