Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3061682 times)

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
Re: W-H-I-Y-L It's over <number goes here> (posts)
ironic factoid: nuke has never played half life.

seriously dude, play it, the amount of radioactive gloop means you must.  the game even has a geiger counter!
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
You also hijack and launch a nuclear missile satellite.

Also, the soundtrack will rock your brain.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 04:27:22 am by An4ximandros »

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
facebook autoplays videos now.  isn't that just fantastic.
I like to stare at the sun.

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
facebook autoplays videos now.  isn't that just fantastic.

hurrrrr, mine isnt
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
I'm going to assume this is a Unmanned Piano Vehicle piloted by a remote operator. I'd be very very impressed if this thing was actually fully automated and probably would need to add it to the Threat Down thread.

Edit>> yep looks like its a UPV.
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
One step closer to a real life theme song...

I'm going to assume this is a Unmanned Piano Vehicle piloted by a remote operator. I'd be very very impressed if this thing was actually fully automated and probably would need to add it to the Threat Down thread.

Edit>> yep looks like its a UPV.
The last bit with Santa was classic!
"Wouldn't it be so wonderful if everything were meaningless?
But everything is so meaningful, and most everything turns to ****.
Rejoice."
-David Bazan

*problems*

Have you talked this trough with the girl in question?

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
*problems*

A great deal. We're that close
"No"

*problems*

A great deal. We're that close

That sounds as if the distance thing is the only thing getting in the way.

@ Deathfun:
Well, it sounds impulsive and naively optimistic, but you could shoot the moon and move.  I did.  Granted, she'd already asked me to ask her to marry her (don't ask), so I had a fairly good idea that the relationship was going to last, and we'd also gone to school together before moving apart, but... I guess I'm just saying that sometimes the rational decision isn't necessarily the right one.  We're human beings, with all of the flaws that implies.  What is logically best for us is not always what is going to make us happy.  With me and my wife, we had to go against pretty significant odds, a 500 mile move, a university transfer, and disapproving parents to make it work.  You know, in the end, the whole "us versus them" thing kind of cemented the deal.  We have each other's backs, no matter what.

Sometimes there's a happy ending.
Rejoice."
-David Bazan

Offline Lorric

@ Deathfun:
Well, it sounds impulsive and naively optimistic, but you could shoot the moon and move.  I did.  Granted, she'd already asked me to ask her to marry her (don't ask), so I had a fairly good idea that the relationship was going to last, and we'd also gone to school together before moving apart, but... I guess I'm just saying that sometimes the rational decision isn't necessarily the right one.  We're human beings, with all of the flaws that implies.  What is logically best for us is not always what is going to make us happy.  With me and my wife, we had to go against pretty significant odds, a 500 mile move, a university transfer, and disapproving parents to make it work.  You know, in the end, the whole "us versus them" thing kind of cemented the deal.  We have each other's backs, no matter what.

Sometimes there's a happy ending.
Aren't you the lucky one! :)

Fortune always favors the bold :).

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
That conversation where your long-term girlfriend asks, "would you like another girl to get involved in our bedroom life?" but your developed sense of self preservation goes "ITS A TRAP!!!!!" so you protest her enquiry under the guise of "NO SHARESIES"secretly wondering if she's a bit "surf'n'turf"....
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Fortune always favors the bold :).
Or in this case the mind-numbingly stubborn.  :p

It isn't all sunshine and roses and happily-ever-afters; I don't want to give the wrong idea.  On one metric, I'm living the effing American Dream (tm) with a wife, a mortgage, 2 jobs, 2 cars, 2 kids, 3 cats, etc, but we've got plenty of demons and baggage just like everyone else.  Both of us are mental basket cases on various amounts of medication.  Some days work feels like it is trying to suck out my soul with a straw.  (You know that TNG episode where Data dreams that Dr. Crusher is sucking Riker's brain out through a straw?  Kind of like that.)  The very nature of my employment makes me constantly question whether I am making the world any better for my being in it or if I am "part of the problem," but I am constrained to this job by economics, training, and geography.  Some days the demands of her job leave the whole family reeling because her job really DOES matter and she is helping people who really need it, and she can't bring herself to say "no" to someone who needs help, so by the end of the day there is just nothing left.  Some days the kids (even though I know they are absolute angels compared to 99.9% of the little hellions out there) just about drive me insane. 

But we don't have to face it alone.  That makes all the difference.  So yeah, we're ridiculously lucky.
Rejoice."
-David Bazan

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
everyone should work in a pawn shop at least once. you are surrounded by parolees with guns dishing out money to druggies with stolen collateral. try that for soul sucking.

dont get me wrong im all for smoking dope, but ive never had to go into debt or steal because of it.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
so who wants to hear about MY girl problems now? :P

after seemingly avoiding me for two years after visiting her while studying abroad in scotland, she's finally talked to me again a couple times recently, and we're planning on meeting up when i'm back home over christmas.  problem is this comes after she just started dating a guy.  from scotland.  i'm really unsure how to handle this.  even if i decide to try and say something, i'll probably wuss out anyway just like the past 10 or however many times.  backup plan is to call/text/message after the fact, but that feels like a really terrible way to go about it.  i've come close before, but always stopped and resolved "next time we meet."  i guess the stupid, chicken**** way is better than not at all though.
I like to stare at the sun.

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
Honestly Klaus, communicate it. Don't let that eat away at the fibre of your being because really, it doesn't turn out well for anyone
Trust me, I know.

And nice on that perihelion! Grats that that worked out so well for ya, but unfortunately it isn't feasible for myself
Financially, the fact I'm *not* American and another factor prevent that.

Either way, we're both on the same page for all of this so the situation is improving itself and it *is* getting easier for me to work with my personal feelings.
"No"

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
i dont want to talk to no vagina person im not already pounding.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Nakura

• Zombie Heinlein
    • Rebecca Chambers Fan Club
Looking back on my childhood, I remember putting StarCraft: Ghost on my Christmas list every year. This practice continued well after Blizzard indefinitely postponed the game. My poor parents were probably the only people going from store to store, still trying to find StarCraft: Ghost in 2009.

Part of me is still holding out for Blizzard to release it for GameCube, with fully functional online multiplayer through classic Battle.net.