Poll

Which one do you prefer?

Sync
Transcend

Author Topic: Sync vs. Transcend  (Read 12768 times)

Offline azile0

• Resident Trekkie
I played through Sync and Transcend again today..

Sync's thoughts:
Spoiler:
Sync made me feel hunted. But the only problem I have with the "Splinter Vasudans" is that they had the same tech as the main Vasudans. Unless I missed something. And the thought that YOU in Sync caused the next Shivan Incursion, then being used AGAIN, was a really good twist.
"Have we doomed humanity?"
"Yes, I think we have."

Transcend:
Spoiler:
Transcend is the biggest mind**** that I've played. If anybody knows of similar mindscrews, please share them. Transcend did get slightly repetitive, but it was not boring at all. Having to constantly dodge AAA, fighters and flak is no feat of amateur skill. This campaign got me my Triple Ace. The Transcendent was just as scary as ever. And playing Sync right before Transcend helped me UNDERSTAND it. I've little doubt that poor, beam-vaped Beta 2 is the Transcendent.
"The one who went beyond our world, and into the darkness. He relives his last living memories..."
The nebula that shifts between red and blue is his last memory.
You get one chocolate chip.

. <--- There it is.

Self-proclaimed master of the Keypad.

Offline ssmit132

• Also known as "Typhlomence"
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Spoiler:
"Have we doomed humanity?"
"Yes, I think we have."
Spoiler:
What was annoying was that Alpha 2 was optimistic all the time before then. Also, what Sathanas that was supposed to be - I mean, it couldn't of been the first, or, really, the first of the others - they all came in through Gamma Draconis, and where the ending was situatied.