Author Topic: Whatever happens in your life II: The Wrath of Khan  (Read 242586 times)

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Re: Whatever happens in your life II: The Wrath of Khan
What should I have? I'm on a college campus. Good picks are the deli, the pizzeria, the Tex-Mex, and the grill. There's a Subway and a Chinese place in walking distance.
What, no Chinese?!

You fail at reading.

Ended up going to the deli and getting a chicken wrap. Om nom nom nom.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
I couldn't post in the other thread because I'm not a loser. :p
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

Offline Retsof

• Sanity is over-rated.
What should I have? I'm on a college campus. Good picks are the deli, the pizzeria, the Tex-Mex, and the grill. There's a Subway and a Chinese place in walking distance.
What, no Chinese?!

You fail at reading.

Ended up going to the deli and getting a chicken wrap. Om nom nom nom.
*facepalm*  just noticed that.
:::PROUD VASUDAN RIGHTS SUPPORTER:::

"Get off my forum" -General Battuta
I can't help but hear a shotgun cocking with this.

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
lul
What's up?

Freespace: Amit
Forums: GTSVA        
High Scores: Natroz

Offline iamzack

I found a big forum specifically for crazy people.

A number of the posts are just eerie, though...
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
where?
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
hard-light.net? :nervous: *runs*   
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline Vretsu

I'm hungry, but the only food left is a bag of cheetos. I will succumb to hunger pangs first.

My most recent college assignment is "Crime and Punishment." The main character is also starving.

The universe hates me.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 11:17:39 pm by Vretsu »

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
hard-light.net? :nervous: *runs*   

:pimp:

"GET BACK HERE MOTHER****ER!"

*Fires shotgun*

:lol:

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
It better be us, or the Rapture Ready forums. ;)

I always get an overpowering urge just to post 'Are you guys still here?' on that one ;)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 01:51:21 am by Flipside »

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
My most recent college assignment is "Crime and Punishment." The main character is also starving.

ZOMG I read that this summer!

AWESOME BOOK.

Don't read the epilogue, though. Stop at the end of the last chapter. Maybe, like, go back and read the epilogue a few days later, otherwise it's just anticlimactic.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.
I'm downloading sliders season 2 since only all of season 1 was available on hulu. I never got to watch the series when i was younger except for a couple of episodes. So far it's great since this was before Fox stepped in and ruined the shows premise of what if situations to worrying about the kromags. Still curious about the kromag saga, i'll probably find it interesting myself.
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
I'm nursing about 50 million b'day punches to both arms..........pain is love my ****in ass  :D

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
erlyer today i put together a freetrack hat despite the fact that i have a trackir.

i was about to do something cool with a 555 timer when i realized i didnt have any capacitors on hand. i sucks.

three ****ing pages, already, wtf?
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.
3 is a good number. :yes:

What we should all do that would be monumental is to copy and past all of the old whatever ahppens in your life messages to this new thread. Or just continue the conversation from the last one. Then again, whatever happens in your life has seemed so far to be the lengthiest amount of bull**** in a thread ever.
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.

Offline Hellstryker

• waffles
7 is better.

Offline iamzack

where?

crazyboards, where else?

I'm in English class, not writing my 10 page research paper on eating disorders.
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Disorders are hard to digest, I'd recommend eating toast.

Offline Turambar

• Determined to inflict his entire social circle on us
  • You can't spell Manslaughter without laughter
Disorders are hard to digest, I'd recommend eating toast.

she would, but her brother ate all the frakkin peanut butter! :(
10:55:48   TurambarBlade: i've been selecting my generals based on how much i like their hats
10:55:55   HerraTohtori: me too!
10:56:01   HerraTohtori: :D

Offline iamzack

I e-mailed a "Fluffems"