Author Topic: Whatever happens in your life II: The Wrath of Khan  (Read 242588 times)

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.
Re: Whatever happens in your life II: The Wrath of Khan
I'm gonna go eat some honey bunches of oats, then get ready to drive for 40 minutes to get to art class
You have fun with your bowl of cereal. It's not exactly packed with energy let alone enough energy to keep you going for more than an hour (reason why i eat oatmeal or bananas every morning...energy that lasts), hope you got a snickers on hand :lol:

The whole cereal industry in this regard makes it retarded. Things that are worth eating in the morning that will keep you going...oatmeal, grits, fruit, frosted shredded mini wheats, and the quaker oatmeal squares (those are gooood).

Funny how the stuff that's more basic is not only better for you, more importantly...has more energy to keep you going.
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.

Offline iamzack

Turambar doesn't even open his eyes all the way most of the time. He doesn't need much energy.

I have some nice bruisey action going on in my elbow about an inch from the needle stick place... I think it's probably from Turambar punching me in the elbow yesterday. XP
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
i tried eating breakfast for a time, it actually did some good, but then i kinda went psycho and sorta forgot when morning was and said **** it.

nowadays i tend to start mornings with a beer
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline iamzack

MLA changed. Now I have to change a bunch of things in my frakking works cited. Goddamned arbitrariness.

Woo! Vyvanse kicking in!
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 06:18:35 am by iamzack »
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
I've concluded that the majority of officially published 40k fiction sucks. Badly.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Bob-san

• Wishes he was cool
  • It's 5 minutes to midnight.
I'm currently Secure Emptying my MacBook's Trash. This...may take some time. :nervous:
The best way NOT to spend a long time secure deleting your pr0n collection is to not build (a freaky) one in the first place.

And why would you want to delete it? You can't have accumulated THAT much.....can you?

That's why I got a 1TB storage drive. ;7 :lol:
NGTM-1R: Currently considering spending the rest of the day in bed cuddling.
GTSVA: With who...?
Nuke: chewbacca?
Bob-san: The Rancor.

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
1 TB!?

....Man, have I got some space to catch up  :lol:

Offline Bob-san

• Wishes he was cool
1 TB!?

My collection tends to be about 2-3GB, most of it doujin.

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
1 TB!?

Ohh then I surpass you, I have over 8GB I think

Offline Bob-san

• Wishes he was cool
1 TB!?

Ohh then I surpass you, I have over 8GB I think

That's what I can find right now. I know I have more elsewhere. On second count of what I could find quickly, about 8GB as well.

Offline iamzack

I don't wanna studyyy...

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
Yay!!!  I'm part of Bob-San's signature!!! I'm soo happi lulpie.
What's up?

Freespace: Amit
Forums: GTSVA        
High Scores: Natroz

Offline iamzack

Part of my discharge agreement was family therapy, which starts next week, which sucks. Massively.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Bluh.

Just got back from a 'Singles and Sweethearts' event at the pub... and since I'm here I guess you can tell I don't have company.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
Quote from: Bob-san
The best way NOT to spend a long time secure deleting your pr0n collection is to not build (a freaky) one in the first place.

And why would you want to delete it? You can't have accumulated THAT much.....can you?

Most of it comprises of redundant files that I didn't download via BitTorrent, but took up lots of space, as well as failed FLV downloads from Megavideo. 1369 files and 10+ GB. Not a lot considering all the posts above this one. :drevil:
« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 12:26:44 am by Androgeos Exeunt »
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
I just did my first shift at the Uni tavern last night - pretty awesome. Hav ing a few drinks tonight for my friends going away, and it turns out I'm going to0 get a bunch of money from the government stimulus package after all. Good couple of days :D
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline eliex

I have returned home from camp after accumulated dozens of cuts, gashes and experienced fear of the likes you have never imagined . . . but it was really, really cool. When I grow up, I'm sure going to still go out for outdoor activities - even age can't ruin the experience!  :D

BTW, Androgeos, check out your quoting tags as a heads-up.  :)

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.
I'm curious as to whether or not i should drop my stupid portfolio class. I'm almost fairly certain i'd fail due to total cluelessness. The stupid ***** doesn't know how to write a syllabus that makes sense, she also doesn't know how to have a class layout that makes sense, the assignments are confusing, due dates seem very arbitrary, and what i'm actually supposed to do i'm very lost on. The instructor also can't explain **** worth her life.

Task 1 is due week 3, task 2 is due week 4, task 5 is due week one. AAS students do this, certificate students do that, except when she happens to mention very quietly which things AAS and certificate students both need to work on the same thing. GOD!!! WTF IS THIS **** CLASS?!?!
nowadays i tend to start mornings with a beer
It's all about having something in the morning period to jump start that metabolism for the day :yes:
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.

Offline iamzack

I'm in English again. I literally haven't done a goddamn thing.

It is now way past English. I think I am going to skip my AP Pysch test and just keep working on my GRAD project.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 07:11:31 am by iamzack »

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
Thanks, elie. Fixed.

BitTorrent is nice. And so is The Onion. :drevil:
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?