YEARR! I have spent most of today flailing about gleefully after watching that trailer.
I've also spent a bit of time thinking about what mechs are likely to show up in the initial release of the game, given that it's mainly a Davion/Kurita conflict, and it occurs before any new Mech designs have been created (with the sole exceptions of the Merlin and the Dragoons' Marauder-II).
The following have been confirmed:
* Jenner (35T Kurita)
* Unseen Rifleman (60T Davion)
* Unseen Warhammer (70T IS)
* Atlas (100T IS)
These are the ones I am guessing will show up in addition to those, at a minimum.
* Either the Stinger or the Wasp (20T IS)
* At least one of: Commando (25T Steiner), Javelin (30T Davion), Valkyrie (30T Davion), Urbanmech (30T IS)
* Phoenix Hawk (45T IS)
* Centurion (50T Davion) and/or Hunchback (50T IS)
* Shadow Hawk (55T D/K) (Griffin/Wolverine are also possible but neither was quite
as prominent in that part of space)
* Dragon (60T Kurita) (no Drac unit worth its salt would be without a heaping helping of these)
* Catapult (65T K/L) (it's been fairly prominent in many games, far moreso than the other 65-tonners)
* Marauder (75T IS)
* either the Awesome or Victor (80T IS)
* BattleMaster (85T IS)
Okay, I've gone on enough. Time to get back to drooling.
Now where's a drool smiley when you need one?