Author Topic: Ask a crew member  (Read 280427 times)

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
But because they're dumb, they might do something dumb like try to make a juggernaut. Or a juggernaut-size bomb. A juggernaut-size bomb with guns that shoot smaller bombs on it.
A ship comparable to the Armageddon, or the Flagship? I wonder if the Hertak will allow the Nordera to develop further and allow that after three of their thralls turned against them.
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline MatthTheGeek

• Captain Obvious
  • Frenchie McFrenchface
Since noone started on Wynter, here I go.

So, tell us a bit more about you. What rank do you have in the Cyrvan Fleet ? In what ship do you serve/do you command ?

Are you a pro-Terran like Crystal, a Cyrvan supremacist like Isa, a troll like Yaiceca, or someone more... strange, like Luna ?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 05:29:25 pm by MatthTheGeek »
People are stupid, therefore anything popular is at best suspicious.

Mod management tools     -     Wiki stuff!     -     Help us help you

666maslo666: Releasing a finished product is not a good thing! It is a modern fad.

SpardaSon21: it seems like you exist in a permanent state of half-joking misanthropy

Axem: when you put it like that, i sound like an insane person

bigchunk1: it's not retarded it's american!
bigchunk1: ...

batwota: steele's maneuvering for the coup de gras
MatthTheGeek: you mispelled grâce
Awaesaar: grace
batwota: oh right :P
Darius: ah!
Darius: yes, i like that
MatthTheGeek: the way you just spelled it it means fat
Awaesaar: +accent I forgot how to keyboard
MatthTheGeek: or grease
Darius: the killing fat!
Axem: jabba does the coup de gras
MatthTheGeek: XD
Axem: bring me solo and a cookie

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
Kunoichi: Have you ever considered learning ninjitsu, just so that your callsign has a less negative reason for being? Also, with the level of tech you people have and a little guidence from Misuzu, a little 'Ninja Magic' wouldn't be out of reach. People would then actively keep an eye out for you, if you kept on appearing in puffs of smoke or dropping down from airvents/ceilings at a moments notice.

If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

Greatest Pirate in all the Beach System.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
Also, be sure to learn the 'hair and skirt stay up when hanging upside down' jutsu that goes with walking on the ceilings. Helps modesty.
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
Also, be sure to learn the 'hair and skirt stay up when hanging upside down' jutsu that goes with walking on the ceilings. Helps modesty.

Ignore that statement, Pilot. Remember, seduction and distraction are a kunoichi's most effective weapons.  :nod:
If you hit it and it bleeds, you can kill it. If you hit it and it doesn't bleed...You are obviously not hitting hard enough.

The Force shall free me.

Offline Lorric

Ignore that statement, Pilot. Remember, seduction and distraction are a kunoichi's most effective weapons.  :nod:

Yes, Kunoichi! Learn from the mistress:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKsjinqqqpA&feature=channel_video_title

:)

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.

Unfortunately, she has already learned along a different path, having discovered the Secret Ninja Art Of Not Being Seen.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Second lesson is DAWN BE A NINJA :nervous:
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline FireSpawn

• Lives in GenDisc
    • Minecraft
Dawn: Is it true that you became amorous with members of the UEF and some of its ordnance?

The Force shall free me.

Offline yuezhi

• no u
  • ¿¡you dare defy the commodore‽
Wynter: Are you a pro-Terran like Crystal, a Cyrvan supremacist like Isa, a troll like Yaiceca, or someone more... strange, like Luna ?
i have a feeling judging by her simple responses that she's just laid back.

or shyer than dawn.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 11:37:25 pm by yuezhi »
ϟIn Neo-Terra we Trustϟ
ϟGreat Tin Can Run (Download
☭Gods and Conquerors  - mission design, tech descriptions, sounds; currently 5% Book of Invasions(reserved)☭

░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ︻╦╤─   Bob is building an army.
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂          ☻/         This tank & Bob are against Google+
Il███████████████████].       /▌          Copy and Paste this all over
  ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...     / \          Youtube if you are with us!

I'm asking about names again.

Crystal: Is your name really in English? Is "Crystal" just a translated name that you answer to because you work with the LSF? If so, what is your name in Cyrvan?

"The Yehio are kind of bird like in their appearance, though they do not have feathers. Hmmm, lets think of an example to compare them with...
Ah, I suppose they resemble a 'pterosaur' a bit in some aspects. Without any offense intended, they are not the smartest of known races. Their slow reflexes makes them poorly suited for fighter combat and indecisive commanders in simulated strategy games. They are also quick to anger but supposedly make for life long friends once you get to understand them.
They do have a remarkable talent for picking up new languages. Without having much direct contact, over 80% of the Yehio population is already fluent in Terran basic. Because of this, the higher circles are already contemplating if there should be Yehio translators onboard CSA ships to help in the situations where a translator device would fail. Last but not least the Yehio have an incredible fine taste and their kitchen arsenal contains many fine dishes."

So, like this then?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMBxBS0tgwk
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 06:37:15 am by Inglonias »
This is my only contribution to FSSCP

These mods are made from natural code that we pump in from retail. If you tried to run one, it would be like standing outside with nostalgia and pure awesome shining on your face. It would also set your computer on fire, so don't actually do it.

Offline Lorric

I'm asking about names again.

Crystal: Is your name really in English? Is "Crystal" just a translated name that you answer to because you work with the LSF? If so, what is your name in Cyrvan?

"The Yehio are kind of bird like in their appearance, though they do not have feathers. Hmmm, lets think of an example to compare them with...
Ah, I suppose they resemble a 'pterosaur' a bit in some aspects. Without any offense intended, they are not the smartest of known races. Their slow reflexes makes them poorly suited for fighter combat and indecisive commanders in simulated strategy games. They are also quick to anger but supposedly make for life long friends once you get to understand them.
They do have a remarkable talent for picking up new languages. Without having much direct contact, over 80% of the Yehio population is already fluent in Terran basic. Because of this, the higher circles are already contemplating if there should be Yehio translators onboard CSA ships to help in the situations where a translator device would fail. Last but not least the Yehio have an incredible fine taste and their kitchen arsenal contains many fine dishes."

So, like this then?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMBxBS0tgwk

I thought about that too. I guess translated. There are crystals everywhere after all.

Ah, the Yehat. Well spotted. I'll be surprised if that isn't a coincidence.

And Spoon, I'll throw in some questions...

ANYONE BUT YAICECA: Cyrvan ears look rigid and fragile. Are they, or are they flexible? Can you bend them back all the way like Terran ears? And do they do anything that Terran ears can't? Is there a reason they protrude that like that?

ANYONE BUT YAICECA: Is there a known record for fastest running speed or time to sprint a certain distance for Cyrvans? And also a record for highest vertical leap and longest horzontal leap?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 08:26:23 pm by Lorric »

Offline LunarNightmare

• ...what year is it?
    • Minecraft
And Spoon, I'll throw in some questions...

ANYONE BUT YAICECA: Cyrvan ears look rigid and fragile. Are they, or are they flexible? Can you bend them back all the way like Terran ears? And do they do anything that Terran ears can't? Is there a reason they protrude that like that?

ANYONE BUT YAICECA: Is there a known record for fastest running speed or time to sprint a certain distance for Cyrvans? And also a record for highest vertical leap and longest horzontal leap?

You do know that you're just asking for Yaiceca to answer those, right?

I'm seconding this question.

Could Cyrvans, in theory, take somebody's eye out with their ears?
This is my only contribution to FSSCP

These mods are made from natural code that we pump in from retail. If you tried to run one, it would be like standing outside with nostalgia and pure awesome shining on your face. It would also set your computer on fire, so don't actually do it.

Hmm. I'm Curious...

Isa: I noticed the list, where would you rate the Trade Emergency Coalition, The Advent, or the Vasari from Sins of a Solar Empire?
What about the Hiigarans from homeworld 2? Where would rate them? What about the Robotech Expeditionary Force from ..well, Robotech? I know that the REF has laughable numbers, but the SDF class vessals would make a huge difference from my understanding.

And what about the united federation of planets? I'm only asking cause, while their ships might not look useful, good GOD can they move.

Offline -Norbert-

Forget about Robotech. Ask about Marcoss!
In that regard I guess the dimension eater from Macross Frontier would be pretty much instant kill, since the only defense against those is a dimensional fault, which only the Vajra can create (and maybe LAI, well after the series ends.... who can tell).

But one thing I can tell already: A Zy pilot would feel right at home in a Valkyrie, especially with armor-pack (keyword "missile massacre" ;) ).

Offline aeon48m

• Trying to make SGWP3
    • Minecraft
Isa: Where would the FS2-era Shivans be on that list? Surprised nobody asked this, actually.
"Hell, ultra-AAA's are more powerfull than the sgreen, but then again, those are meant ot literaly sodemise fighters with their long powerfull shaft."

Offline Lorric

Isa: Where would the FS2-era Shivans be on that list? Surprised nobody asked this, actually.

That might be because it's impossible to know the true strength of the Shivans.

Offline aeon48m

• Trying to make SGWP3
    • Minecraft
Hmm....
Good point. I'll say that it's the FS2-era 80 Saths or something like that.
"Hell, ultra-AAA's are more powerfull than the sgreen, but then again, those are meant ot literaly sodemise fighters with their long powerfull shaft."