Author Topic: Wings of Dawn 2  (Read 29885 times)

On the topic of music that would be epic...

I know you're probably aware of the the Precursors remixing project for Star Control II's music, Spoon, seeing as you used a couple of their themes in WoD 1.

But what about "Mortal Melee"?

Would be a kickass battle theme, methinks. Imagine taking on a fighter swarm to that. ;7
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline starlord

wait, if the terrans already use the champion and crusader, then what would the knight be?

Offline Deadly in a Shadow

• Buntu!

Or the Templar?
"Ka-BOOOOOOOOM!!!!"
"Uh, Sir we can hear the explosion."
"No you can't, there is no air in space. Sound can't travel through a vacuum!"

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
Dragoon!
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke