Author Topic: Wings of Dawn 2  (Read 29888 times)

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Yes, work on a sequel has started.
At this point, it is mostly model and effects creation along with a rework of the tables. In other words, getting the basic framework/foundation ready.
Release is still a long long way off, but I'm sure the wait shall be worth it! There are some great ideas in the pipeline.
Or at least, so I would like to think

« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 01:20:44 pm by Spoon »
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline Snail

• SC 5
AWESOME

Offline -Norbert-

Is that a Fura'ngle bomber? Certainly has an odd kind of charm... but why is it fighting against LSF ships?
Traitors still loyal to the Hertak? Some diplomatic disaster? Or maybe just showcase  :P

Offline Snail

• SC 5
It might not be a chronological sequel, it could be happening concurrently with the events of WoD...

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Spoon you are brilliant but those were about the two ****tiest screenshots you could've picked. Look at the composition! Half of them is empty space! Center your subjects, Junior Photographer Third Class!

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
That Fur'Angle ship looks really awesome, early texturing and all.
Are those LSF ships not reflective for some reason? I really liked that property of theirs, and thus hope you didn't remove it.
Also, of course  :jaw:

"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Yeah they should be shinier.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
I look forward to the CSA deploying a capital ship that makes Armageddons look pansy. :P
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
Oh YES, this is what I wanted to hear from you guys.

Good news, this makes my crappy day a better day  :yes: :yes:
el hombre vicio...

I look forward to the CSA deploying a capital ship that makes Armageddons look pansy. :P

And I look forward to these badass Zy capital ships that we've heard so much about.
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Spoon you are brilliant but those were about the two ****tiest screenshots you could've picked. Look at the composition! Half of them is empty space! Center your subjects, Junior Photographer Third Class!
You are totally right Sir Tutta.
I apologize!

You'll just have to use your to fill in the blank space!

Is that a Fura'ngle bomber? Certainly has an odd kind of charm...
After being liberated from the Hertak, the Fura'ngle once again had free reign to use their advanced technology to its fullest potential. The Diva is very heavy fighter that employs weapons that will make you poop your pants.

Are those LSF ships not reflective for some reason? I really liked that property of theirs, and thus hope you didn't remove it.
They are still reflective. It's just that the paint job on LSF ships that are not in the JGASF are darker and thus look a lot less reflective.

And I look forward to these badass Zy capital ships that we've heard so much about.
On that note, Axem has already made some sweet progress on the first CSA capship. His modelling skillz beat mine by a long shot, so I'm very happy with his work  :nod:
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
Oh awesome! I'll get in the dev IRC soon, not as busy at uni this week :D
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Several sex-based solutions come to mind
<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
That is now my facebook profile picture.................

:yes:

Also,  :yes: :yes: :yes: to the sequel. More hertak please :nod:
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Jellyfish

• No relent
They are still reflective. It's just that the paint job on LSF ships that are not in the JGASF are darker and thus look a lot less reflective.

Ah, yes, like the Alligator and the ships in A Nordera Day. Different battle groups have different colors, right?
Also, does that mean we aren't going to play as the JGASF?
"A weapon is only as powerful as its wielder. With this weapon, you'll be but an annoyance, which would greatly dishonor it. With this weapon, I can change history. With me, this weapon can shape the universe."

Offline Nuclear1

Wings of Dawn 2:  Now 50% Dawnier!
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline Ypoknons

• Ancient
    • http://www.xwaupgrade.com
Darker the edgier sequel ;)
Long time ago, you see, there was this thing called the VBB and... oh, nevermind.

Offline -Norbert-

Also, does that mean we aren't going to play as the JGASF?
Or it might just mean that the JGASF is working together with the regular LSF military....

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
Good news! Looking forward to WoD 2. :)
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Offline Ravenholme

• (d.h.f)
Hah, I just realised that I don't associate the 00 Gundam theme with Gundam, I associate it with WoD
Full Auto - I've got a bullet here with your name on it, and I'm going to keep firing until I find out which one it is.

<The_E>   Several sex-based solutions come to mind
<The_E>   Errr
<The_E>   *sexp

I've been having that issue with Decisive Battle. :doubt:
"You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?" -DEATH, Discworld

"You can fight like a krogan, run like a leopard, but you'll never be better than Commander Shepard!"