Author Topic: World of Tanks  (Read 48307 times)

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
Right now, I am more concerned about the super pershing. That thing will most likely mess up the match maker worse then the Type 59s when it comes out.

It's probably only got a 90mm gun, most of what went into the Super Pershing was extra armor and engine power.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline CKid

I am hoping it will only get the T15E2 off of the T32 instead of T15E2M2 off of my pershing, 170mm of penetration is enough. As for the engine, I think I heard that it will only be getting the stock engine, The Ford GAN.
If I agreed with you, we would both be wrong

Offline NGTM-1R

• Syndral Active. 0410.
A typical day in my SU-85 in Tanks.

Night - DREADNAUGHTS: I killed their three heaviest tanks from a tier below them, I damaged three other tanks, got 45% cap all on my own, we outnumber them 2-to-1 at the end, and my team lets them win by cap.
Night - DREADNAUGHTS: WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME, ASSHOLES

A Feddie Story

Offline Gortef

• A meat popsicle
A typical day in WoT in general.
Habeeb it...

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
Is there a list of HLP nicks for WoT?
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline NGTM-1R

• Syndral Active. 0410.
I don't think so. I know mine and Hades.

A Feddie Story

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • Minecraft
    • EaWPR
I would like to play more, but I'm lacking a computer to do so... o_o

Offline crizza

I'm playing :)
Highest Tiers are my E75, Pershing, Jagdpanther and thats it.

Offline Nemesis6

• Tongs
I'm playing, too. I'm in a T34-85 for the moment... I like the firepower, but hate the decreased mobility and reload time. I've developed a phobia of heavy tanks, one that was, however, slightly shattered a few games ago, when me and 4 other medium tanks ganged up on a heavy tank. He had absolutely chance as we all swarmed him, with his back to the water.

Offline crizza

There is something wrong if four meds swarm a heavy....

Offline Pred the Penguin

• muahahaha...
    • Minecraft
    • EaWPR
That's what a lot meds are made for, but that rarely happens in my experience. :blah:

Offline CKid

I'm playing :)
Highest Tiers are my E75, Pershing, Jagdpanther and thats it.

Hey, I got those same tanks, I also got a T32, SU-14 and an E8 for money making.

EDIT: Forgot about my Chaffee.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 07:30:16 am by CKid »

Offline NGTM-1R

• Syndral Active. 0410.
I'm sadly sitting on a Tier 9 (M103), with another Tier 9 I could get but don't want to (E-75), a few Tier 8s I could get but don't want to (M26, KT, VK45A), a few Tier 8s I actually have (Lowe, T34 from before the patch),  a few Tier 7s I could get but don't want to (GW Panther, Jadgpanther), a few Tier 7s I actually have (T20, KV-3, Tiger P).

But mainly they can all go diaf because I have a six round magazine, a top speed of 61kph, and an SA50 gun. AMX 13 yaaaay.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 07:03:14 pm by NGTM-1R »

A Feddie Story

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
the VK45A is a disappointment.  I hate it, and wish I could just have brought my Tiger P with a better gun.

Offline NGTM-1R

• Syndral Active. 0410.
If I remember correctly, the VK45A doesn't actually get a definitively better gun than the Tiger P.

Sprang for the Jagdpanther. Suffering the L/70 as your only useful gun at Tier 7 is not good.

A Feddie Story

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
The VK45A gets the "short" 105.  Higher damage, 3 less penetration, and a much slower RoF.  It's got almost the same DPS but more alpha.

But seriously, if I could have taken my Tiger P into Tier 8, with exactly zero other changes than getting the KT's Long 105, I would be more than happy.

Offline NGTM-1R

• Syndral Active. 0410.
I actually used the short 10.5 on my King Tiger. This was a mistake. Despite the very small differences in apparent penetration from the stats, it's actually a much worse issue than that because that little different actually puts you below penetration value on a lot of tanks. It's a rather annoying quirk of how everyone else is armored vs. your gun.

A Feddie Story

Offline CKid

When I had my KT I just kept the 88 and never touched the short 105. Perfer the high rate of fire, accuracy and cheap shells. I still remember the time I lit a IS-7 on fire twice at over 500 meters. That was a good day. When you make the jump to  E-75 please make sure you already have the long 105, 88 is awesome but at Tier 9 you got no chance and will be a crutch to your team.

Offline crizza

I always use the guns with the expensive ammo, beat every tank using the low tier guns anytime.
It's the same on my T29, a guy told me to use the gun with the cheaper ammo, but lol^^

Offline Spoon

• ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ
Ah yes, the good memories of just upgrading to a tier 9 tank and getting flamed by a team mate for being useless because I only had stock gear on it.
Because apparantly if you really wish for it, you can just pull the experience required for the upgrades out of your ass. In this same world, all your dreams can come true by making a wish on the robot unicorn.
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them