Author Topic: How do you destroy the Lucifers Reactors?  (Read 1430 times)

Offline xclavex

How do you destroy the Lucifers Reactors?
I keep targeting the reactor subsystem, but all the reactors are already set at 0% health. I shoot them anyway, and all the icon does is flash. I've tried disabling the lucifers engines, but I can only ever destroy one engine before he jumps out.  :banghead:

Offline xclavex

Re: How do you destroy the Lucifers Reactors?
Ok nevermind, I just figured it out.  :lol:

Offline LoneKnight

• One does not simply ALT-J into Mordor.
No shields, no music, no reinforcements, Earth lies in the balance. I still sweat to all hell while playing that level.
Burning Heaven

Pesonally, I hate leaving things to my teammates, so I always take an Ursa in the previous mission.

Offline IronBeer

• (Witty catchphrase)
    • Minecraft
Pesonally, I hate leaving things to my teammates, so I always take an Ursa in the previous mission.
Not a bad idea, but it makes The Great Hunt a hell of a lot harder. I personally go with a Herc with Banshee in the twin bank, Disruptor in the quad, and whatever missiles. This setup can usually solo at least one reactor, so the Ursas have less to deal with. Twin Banshee's gonna have some trouble during The Great Hunt, but it does impressive work on naked Shivan hulls during Good Luck. The biggest challenge is to rush through The Great Hunt with as much hull integrity and as many wingmen intact as possible.
"I have approximate knowledge of many things."

Ridiculous, the Director's Cut

Starlancer Head Animations - Converted