Author Topic: [RELEASE] Shadow Genesis: 2017 Edition  (Read 97726 times)

Re: [RELEASE] Shadow Genesis: 2017 Edition
Ran into a problem with the new update...when I get to the end of mission 1 it will not end. I try to go into subspace but nothing happens. The HUD is also missing
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 05:50:48 pm by CapellaGoBoom »

Offline Nyctaeus

• Betrayal is his middle name
  • Your local priest of cheeki breeki!
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
When exactly? Civilian liner blew up?
Exile | Shadow Genesis | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

When exactly? Civilian liner blew up?

Right after it blew up and SOC comes in and mops up the enemy fighters

Offline Nyctaeus

• Betrayal is his middle name
  • Your local priest of cheeki breeki!
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
That's strange. We never encountered it before. It will be checked out.
Exile | Shadow Genesis | DA Profile | P3D Profile

Proud owner of NyctiShipyards. Remember - Nyx will fix it!

All of my assets including models, textures, skyboxes, effects may be used under standard CC BY-NC 4.0 license.

Offline Novachen

• The one and only capella supernova
    • Twitter
Mh no idea, what is causing this all of the sudden. And i was ensured that the original releases were playtested numerous times, so that there should be only minor bugs :nervous:

I did not changed anything at the missions. I only resaved some of them, as Debug FRED2 went wild about invalid player orders. With a re-save they simple got deleted from the mission file. That should not have such effects however  :confused:
Female FreeSpace 2 pilot since 1999.
Global moderator in the German FreeSpace Galaxy Forum.

Responsible for the german translation project FreiRaum - FreeSpace auf Deutsch.
Also responsible for the Nova Upgrade Project, which upgrades and fix older campaigns to make them play- and solveable again with current builds and MediaVPs.

Release List:
German Translations:
Awakenings, Between the Ashes 1, Deneb III, FreeSpace 2 (in development), FreeSpace Port, Silent Threat: Reborn & The Destiny of Peace

Nova Upgrades:
A Walk in the Sun, Into the Halls of Valhalla, Luyten Civil War, Renegade Resurgence, Revenge: Final Conflict (in development), Rogues!, Shadow Genesis (de-facto), Storm Front Saga, The Deuterium Connection, Venice Mirror & What If: Another Great War

Same problem here, downloaded via Knossos, went to play and first mission gets stuck after cruiser blows up. No HUD, can't warp out

Offline Madeye

Had same problem. You need  to be right next to the cruiser when it blows up. Then it should work :)

Had same problem. You need  to be right next to the cruiser when it blows up. Then it should work :)

Tried that twice but no cigar

Offline Madeye

That is weird, it helped me. Try enabling immortality cheat perhaps? No idea why it should help, however I remember having cheats enabled and using them after x-th trial to pass the mission (to quicken atomic bomb event by instakilling all the hostiles)