Author Topic: The Big Bad HLP Sex and Dating Thread  (Read 34534 times)

Offline Dark_4ce

• GTVA comedy relief
The Big Bad HLP Sex and Dating Thread
Originally posted by an0n
I'd give up sex in a second if I could have a super-clone army.

I wuoldn't. Hell no. No way... Sex is the single thing thats keeping me sane these days... ;) :D
I have returned... Again...

Offline Reaper

• Swarmer
    • http://www.winissimo.net/ww3/
Courier job probably. Or pretending to be a 17 year old nympho in chat-rooms and getting some sicko to buy you tickets over the internet.

meh:p and i'm already trying to get a job... but every job requires driving licence... and i'm only 16 :(
There is full moon shining on the sky... It's midnight... I'm rising from my grave... I have my scythe and i'm thirsty for blood... I'm ready, i'm ready to steal souls and feed on them... I'm ready to kill
World War III: Wasteland Earth

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
    • http://nodewar.penguinbomb.com/forum
Originally posted by Dark_4ce
I wuoldn't. Hell no. No way... Sex is the single thing thats keeping me sane these days... ;) :D

Duh: Clone Army - Sanity = The Whole point

IL: Just chat some wierdo up on the chat rooms and get him to buy you a free holiday.
"I.....don't.....CARE!!!!!" ---- an0n
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat
~-=~!@!~=-~ : Nodewar.com

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
Originally posted by Infested_Larva

meh:p and i'm already trying to get a job... but every job requires driving licence... and i'm only 16 :(

Try a supermarket, you don't need to drive a car in a supermarket, unless you like gas, oil and battery accid on your food.

I think sex is a good thing. For fun and for reproduction.
I personely don't want childeren, so my G/F takes the pill and i use rubbers. Ofcourse acidents can still happen. As for the asshole type of guy and gentlemen, i am a bit of both i can be a asshole but when needed i can be a gentlemen.

Note to self: Allot can happen when sleeping.
Conclusion: don't sleep.
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Reaper

• Swarmer
Originally posted by darkage

What about 2 hours nap :p
There is full moon shining on the sky... It's midnight... I'm rising from my grave... I have my scythe and i'm thirsty for blood... I'm ready, i'm ready to steal souls and feed on them... I'm ready to kill

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
Originally posted by CP5670
people could be made to like thinking so that they do think. The "uber men" will all be the same physically (and there will be no difference between the man and the robot), but they will all be designed to think using different procedures (determined by whatever makes up the "free will"), thus attacking problems from different angles.
You know, I find this really disturbing.  I am definately a proponent of genetic enhancement (I'd love to be a Draka :D) but it is self-defeating to destroy diversity for some nebulous purpose.  I'm only really attracted to white girls, but I don't say we should turn everyone into tall, pale blondes.  Diversity is a winning strategy, socially and evolutionarily.

I had a question for CP, but I'm not sure how well some people would take the bluntness the question would require...
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter

I'm up to 20 hours and still fresh.
"an0n's right. He's crazy, an asshole, not to be trusted, rarely to be taken seriously, and never to be allowed near your mother. But, he's got a knack for being right. In the worst possible way he can find." ---- Yuppygoat

Offline Blue Lion

• Star Shatterer
Originally posted by Shrike

I had a question for CP, but I'm not sure how well some people would take the bluntness the question would require...

Ask it anyways :p

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
  • I'm a magic man, I've got magic hands.
most i've done is 23 ....

Anon

How fresh? ;)
Copyright ©1976, 2003, KT Enterprises. All rights reserved

"I don't want to get laid right now. I want to get drunk."- Mars

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
Originally posted by Knight Templar
How fresh? ;)

Lemony.

Most I've done is......err...3 days kinda. I had like 20 mins through the 3 days due to some late-night shenanigins in the hotel and some ****ers on the bus trying to rape me while I was asleep, thus no sleep.

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT

How many gallons of coffee did you need to stay up that long?and indeed how fresh are you after that time?:D
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
****ers on the bus trying to rape me

poor aNon, too fresh  for his own good....

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
All I've been on so far is Coke (as in Cola) and Melon.

There were these creppy girls sitting across the isle and they kept 'touching' me and my pals while we tried to sleep, putting stuff in our mouths and ****. I decided to be kind and take Rapist-Stabbing-Duty™ for the whole trip.

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
if only girls would do that to me....... alas...

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Blue Lion

• Star Shatterer
:lol:

I've lasted 9 days without sleep, trust me, it's no picnic. You start to see things, hear things. School was a blast...... I won the bet though.

Offline an0n

• Banned again
  • Emo Hunter
I once started thinking I was a german WW2 fighter pilot and was being chased by Spitfires while I was in the shower. Then I thought it was like 4 am when it was only 11pm and started freaking out. It was cooool.

Offline Blue Lion

• Star Shatterer
Then I thought it was like 4 am when it was only 11pm and started freaking out.

I do that every night :wtf:

Offline Knight Templar

• Stealth
lol 9 days....???? dayum thas a looong time w/o sleep man

(lol there goes the better sex thread)

Too Long, Didn't Read

Offline Darkage

• CRAZY RENDER RABBIT
My longest was 3 days, indeed you start to say, hear, see funny ****. I was decleared crazy at school. ( Don't ask me how i got there ) Wel something good came out of it, thanks to that i have a G/F for the last 9 months now.

Hmm...an0n you still come on IRC? in the Nodewar channel?:)
[email protected]
Returned from the dead.

Offline Reaper

• Swarmer
Ok, I hardly had any sleep for 3 days, me and my GF were togeder kissing and ";7" and i kinda felt her toungue in my mouth while walking on the street with her... but we weren't kissing... :p No sleep is so funky!;7 ;7

EDIT:
My longest was 3 days, indeed you start to say, hear, see funny ****.

Feel... Say, see... hmmm... maybe... it felt like dream... hear... Yah... wierd... I hear her voice while i'm reading her mails and stuff... but only when i'm sleepy...
« Last Edit: July 16, 2002, 04:22:34 am by 542 »