Author Topic: dem dorfs  (Read 875 times)

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
Dwarf Fortress updated yesterday. It's still quite unstable for me but I'm glad it's out nonetheless. I haven't played at all since I haven't managed to successfully gen a world yet, and I'll probably wait a couple weeks for more stable builds to come out. Feature-wise I'm a still a teeny bit disappointed given the two year wait, but a lot of the underlying mechanics have changed with combat and dwarf personality, which probably explains said wait. I'm most looking forward to inns and tavarns in future releases.

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Managed to gen a world and play it for a year or so, the new trees are cool, you get a lot more wood, other than that there's not much alteration in the early game. It's not stable enough to run for long, and there seems to be a problem with save-games sometimes, so same as you, I think I'll give it a month or two before trying it properly.

i tried generating a world and it crashed while offloading it
The good Christian should beware of mathematicians, and all those who make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that the mathematicians have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and to confine man in the bonds of Hell.