Author Topic: RELEASE: Deneb III  (Read 10292 times)

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
  • Administrator
    • Goober5000 Productions
Version 1.2 is released, now with synthesized speech generated by Sesquipedalian.

goober5000 im busy with deneb 3 as holstile play as bad guy
i dont know you like it but ive maded first mission i sand to you so you can change everything
but no events changes

Offline HLD_Prophecy

• PVD_Hope in a former life
  • A Typhon-class destroyer.
Cool! I wish I had noticed this campaign sooner. Probably a great chance to test out my *cough* GRAVIS FIREBIRD which I totally never tried to sell on HLP lol *cough*

Actually I really am looking forward to this!  :D

Offline Nyctaeus

• Betrayal is his middle name
  • Lazy, retarded and speaking polgrish.
    • Minecraft
    • Exile
I need to replay this.

Seriously guys, play this! It's awesome. Truly awesome. It has Official Nyx's Seal of Approval. Oh wait... Such thing does not exist... Yet...
Anyway my statement stays the same :P
Exile | Shadow Genesis | DA Profile | P3D Profile

MY RELEASED CONTENT SO FAR
Old Conversions | GTSD Anchorage | ORFg Tychicus | GTCa Sagittarius | SCv Scylla | EFC Evangelist | EFFg Solomon | GTL Latona | SC Raguel | PVD Atum | GTCv Eurynome | FractalSpace - Apophysis Skydome Pack | Updated Ancients Models
All of my stuff can be used ONLY in Freespace campaigns and missions.

Veteran modder and graphic designer of all kinds. 3D is my speciality. Feel free to PM me if you looking for a model or other GFX help.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
  • Administrator
    • Goober5000 Productions

Offline Novachen

• The one and only capella supernova
Played through that campaign during the last days, several times (for my multi-language release of it :D)

I liked the last mission a lot, mostly because of the Legion effect and the small build up to that. This one would be even more awesome with an Orion in full MVP glory  ;)

Even the shooting angle of the Lucifer to the planet is strange, IMO.
But well... it make some kind of sense, because why the Lucifer would need two devastator beams otherwise? The Shivans should have built them on top or bottom on the Lucifer to be properly used as in this mission?  :D

The "normal terran speech" before it gots translated is kind of funny  :lol:.  What is this gibberish?
Female FreeSpace 2 pilot since 1999.
Global moderator in the German FreeSpace Galaxy Forum.

Responsible for the german translation project FreiRaum - FreeSpace auf Deutsch.
Also responsible for the Nova Upgrade Project, which upgrades and fix older campaigns to make them play- and solveable again with current builds and MediaVPs.

Release List:
German Translations:
Between the Ashes 1, FreeSpace Port, Silent Threat: Reborn, The Destiny of Peace, Awakenings & Deneb III.

Nova Upgrades:
A Walk in the Sun, Into the Halls of Valhalla, Luyten Civil War, Renegade Resurgence, Rogues!, Storm Front Saga, The Deuterium Connection & Venice Mirror.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
  • Administrator
    • Goober5000 Productions
Thanks. :)  When the newest MediaVP Orion is completed, I will ask for a modified version to use in Deneb III.

The gibberish is actually Latin.  If I recall correctly, the Terran voices are excerpts from various readings of the Latin Mass.

Offline HLD_Prophecy

All Terran speak High Gothic Latin in the future.  :D

#ExtraordinaryFormRomanRite  :yes:

Offline PIe

• GTVA POLICE
    • freespace3.com
Omnes naves, defendite Legionem!
[6:23 PM] PIe: why do I have the feeling that I shouldn't be able to give orders to 22nd armored hq
[6:24 PM] Axem: 22nd armored hq, i order you to get me a cup of coffee
[6:24 PM] PIe: and donuts
[6:24 PM] PIe: BECAUSE THIS IS THE GTVA POLICE
[6:25 PM] Axem: :O
[6:25 PM] Axem: am i under arrest
[6:26 PM] [`_`]/: no, just please step out of the myrmidon
[6:26 PM] [`_`]/: you have so much to fred for

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
  • Administrator
    • Goober5000 Productions
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.

You know, I wouldn't mind seeing some of the Roman civil wars reimagined as FreeSpace campaigns.

Offline HLD_Prophecy

Bem Cavalgar tho. Kinda.

Offline Novachen

• The one and only capella supernova
Okay, Latin... my sister speaks five languages (or well.. four and a half.. she still learns chinese for a few years now) but not Latin. So i did not knew that.

Could only determine, that it was not German, English, French and Spanish and it did not sound very chinese, too :lol:

But would Ancient Greek not GTA's language of choice due to the designations of ships, weapons and wings? :D
Female FreeSpace 2 pilot since 1999.
Global moderator in the German FreeSpace Galaxy Forum.

Responsible for the german translation project FreiRaum - FreeSpace auf Deutsch.
Also responsible for the Nova Upgrade Project, which upgrades and fix older campaigns to make them play- and solveable again with current builds and MediaVPs.

Release List:
German Translations:
Between the Ashes 1, FreeSpace Port, Silent Threat: Reborn, The Destiny of Peace, Awakenings & Deneb III.

Nova Upgrades:
A Walk in the Sun, Into the Halls of Valhalla, Luyten Civil War, Renegade Resurgence, Rogues!, Storm Front Saga, The Deuterium Connection & Venice Mirror.