Author Topic: Custom Wingmen HUD Gauge v1.2  (Read 2028 times)

Offline Spoon

• troll missions builder
Re: Custom Wingmen HUD Gauge v1.1
Thanks for the update, I have fixed the issue and uploaded a new version (v1.2). That must have been very annoying to try and figure out, and I am sorry about all that extra bug fixing I put you guys through!

The new version also incorporates the intensity value from the player's HUD settings as well, so if you like a brighter or darker HUD the gauge will match what you have set.
No worries!
I would be lying if I said I wasn't freaking out for a bit earlier. "How many changes have I made in these past months that have not been saved?! :shaking:" But thankfully that turned out to be non-issue.

The fixes and added safeties are  :yes:
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline wookieejedi

• Intensify Forward Firepower
Re: Custom Wingmen HUD Gauge v1.2
New version released, Version 1.3. This fixes an issue that shows the gauge in certain views where it should not be shown. Thanks to Axem for the fix!

Offline Rampage

• Son Of Rampage
  • Urogynaecologist
This is a great addition to the community.  Any chance there might be an option to include images (eg radar icons) to represent wingmen instead of dots?  This will allow the script to represent allied capital ships in capship command missions.

Once again great work!

R

Offline Spoon

• troll missions builder
One more major issue to report: If you have a wing with multiple waves on your hud gauge, any wave aside from the first one won't show up on the gauge.

So for example. Alpha wing has 3 wingmen to start with, they die, next three launch from the hangarbay, the hud gauge is then not updated to reflect the status of alpha 4, 5 and 6 etc.
Urutorahappī!!

[02:42] <@Axem> spoon somethings wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> critically wrong
[02:42] <@Axem> im happy with these missions now
[02:44] <@Axem> well
[02:44] <@Axem> with 2 of them

Offline wookieejedi

• Intensify Forward Firepower
This is a great addition to the community.  Any chance there might be an option to include images (eg radar icons) to represent wingmen instead of dots?  This will allow the script to represent allied capital ships in capship command missions.

Once again great work!

R

That is a good idea, though implementation will just depend on how much free time I can muster over the next few weeks. Thanks for you feedback!

One more major issue to report: If you have a wing with multiple waves on your hud gauge, any wave aside from the first one won't show up on the gauge.

So for example. Alpha wing has 3 wingmen to start with, they die, next three launch from the hangarbay, the hud gauge is then not updated to reflect the status of alpha 4, 5 and 6 etc.

Ah good to know, that is a rather important issue to address, so I will work on fixing that this weekend or next! Thanks again for you continued suggestions and comments.