Author Topic: nukemod sources dump [ancient]  (Read 521 times)

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
nukemod sources dump [ancient]
contrary to popular belief i am not dead, unfortunately.

i was doing some drive cleanup moving old stuff into long term storage. did a dump of all my old mods and sources for stuff i did. anyway its old and idk what the curent state of it was when i abandoned work on it. or the state the scp is or if any of this stuff is useful or will even work. probably the most useful stuff is all my model/texture sources. but i found a lot of lua stuff as well. i packed it into a 1gig 7zip and uploaded it to my google drive. as usual all my **** is public domain (and if theres anything thats not mine in there, my bad). glhf.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lU_hlo5dMQTm2p4bBL3kwrxdmyKJfDjh/view?usp=sharing

obligatory: nuke all the things!

I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Re: nukemod sources dump [ancient]
I'll take a look at it~

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
Nuke, I for one am glad that you're not dead. Good to hear from you again.

:D
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"The Windows Operating System: It can only get worse from here!"

-Me

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker
    • My old squad sub-domain
Hail brother GD mod.
 :yes:

Is this a rerelease of the original?
Your friendly Orestes tactical controller
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
you still kick around these parts dekker? wow. goood to see you again.

it contains the most recent state that nukemod was in when i last worked on it, which feels like eons ago. i also got a lot of other mod folders for scripting experiments i did, many were unreleased and worked with varying degrees of success. for reference the currently installed versions of scp in my freespace folder are 3.6.13-3.7.0.

the model sources are the interesting part. unflattened nukemod textures, my source models, etc. if you wanted to use my stuff but cant because something is broke or can be done in a better way and you don't have the source models to fix it.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker
    • My old squad sub-domain
 :yes:

Yeah I pop on daily/when possible.

Have you tried Knossos yet? (The launcher.)

Its fantastic.

Someone here will definitely find a use for these source materials. 

Glad you're still kicking.
Your friendly Orestes tactical controller
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
i haven't ran freespace in years.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
i haven't ran freespace in years.

Shame on you, but good that you're still alive ;)
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea