I guess he should stick to making missions, rather than going way advanced all at once.Very good.
BTW, bryan, how good are you at C++?
But I'm struggling on how to use CMake to compile FSO, without too much copying and editing.
This is something that it requires both PhysX and COLLADA support, though I am using POF as a temporary placeholder).
The result I intended is a Battle of Exegol-style battle in Earth's atmosphere.
Will the calculations use Tait-Bryan angles?
To answer that question, possibly yes.
"Very Good" is a relative term.
Can you show us a demonstration of a code of an application that you have made in C++ to show that?
Also, now you want to drag HL series into this mess of a story? Its a bad idea i think.
Like i told
- Start small by making tiny, single missions, which EVERYONE will love it
- Stick to missions, dont worry much about the PhysX and COLLADA. That will be taken care by the FSO guys after a debate and a review whether the implementation is required or not
- Do not worry about what is not there, worry about what is exactly there, and mission by mission, make it. Then compile all of those to a campaign.
I have a feeling that you will mostly ignore whatever I have said, by justifying why PhysX and all are required, why you want to make "Rekt Galaxies", and all the other reasons of why you refuse to the feedbacks and the pointers given.
But whatever. Its all upto you, and till date, you arent taken seriously because you:
- Never listen to people
- Never review or follow the pointers
- Never play whatever you created
- You think you are always right
- Just want attention. (Wanting to make it to the Highlights section, making huge ideas which cannot be achieved and justifying why you are right always)
You may not agree with what people said and what I said, but whatever, its your reputation, its your ideas, and its your attitude.
You need not justify anything, but you can reflect on what feedback the people/community gives, what you feel and what you want to do.
Even if the Combine, Cylons or Aliens comes down to earth to pass on the feedbacks given to you, i do not think that you will understand, but rather argue like a nagging wife with the same old opinions which are in your head.
This is not meant to show hate, or be hostile to you, but its just a last attempt by a person who has seen many posts by you, and you getting publicly humiliated on HLP and ultimately its your call. I still respect you as what a human deserves, but not as a good listener.
Have a good day mate, and good luck with the ambitious projects thats in your mind.
PS: Your ideas are cool, but start small and grow big