Author Topic: RELEASE: Antares Station Patrol  (Read 11452 times)

Offline Shivan Hunter

• FRED needs lambdas!
Re: RELEASE: Antares Station Patrol
Can I at least use the GLaDOS "that's how dumb you sound" quote :7

Aww, OK

well, the mission itself warranted a chuckle. Blowing up the container breaks the mission, of course, and there are minor problems such as the missing starfield.pof and nebulae and the all-defaults loadout and the humor that drops an anvil on subtlety- but all in all, it's, while not necessarily a decent mission, not entirely terrible.

[EDIT] Wang just ripped on WOD again are we doin' this 'cause I got GLaDOS quotes ready

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Don't worry about the GLaDOS quotes, but I was tempted, I must admit.

I've given this thread more time than it actually deserved, in the hope that something, anything productive might come of it, I chose to ignore the fact that the Author didn't exactly start on the best foot, but it's just turned into a complete cluster****.

Had that merely been a question of the community giving a bit of Karma back to Darthwang for his previous behaviour, I might have considered splitting, but it seems to me that nothing really has changed.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
As far as I'm concerned Karma has been repaid for DarthWang's foolish trashing of WoD and his resulting ban(s). I'm warning everyone that this better be the end of the matter.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]