Author Topic: Rennie's Shipyard  (Read 2635 times)

Hello little everyones! I thought I'd share some light sketching I did recently when I suddenly decided I should draw some space ships. I plan on trying to model 1 or 2 of these but the others I won't get to make ;) The Meridian Voyager  I wish to use it as an album cover someday...although if I never get around to model it I'll have to get someone to do it) OK but if you want to use them in any projects then please let me know, I would like to see them in 3D!!

So, what's in and what is out with the designs? I personally like the Fringaeon, Sempitern Phantom (I need to finish drawing it lol) and the Exemantyr. As you may have guessed I like drawing ships on the larger side of things :)

Oh and I was too lazy to create yet another internet account on some image hosting site so it is on my blog. :)

Edit: I will put them here as well ;p

Frigate – Disintegon class

Sempitern Phantom (Big class ship!)

Devil Corvette

Fringaeon class Destroyer – Meridian Voyager – Flagship, Exploration

Pillavergr class Destroyer/Corvette

Agive class Fighter

Exemantyr class Destroyer
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 07:07:58 am by + Rennie Ash + »

Offline Black Wolf

• Twisted Infinities
  • Hey! You! Get off-a my cloud!
    • Visit the TI homepage!
Some of these are very cool. The first one looks like half of a fighter though - puts me in mind of the GTA trying to make a successor to the Hercules using Shivan technology.

Incidentally, if you made that ship, I would love to FRED that. :D
TWISTED INFINITIES · SECTORGAME· FRONTLINES
Rarely Updated P3D.
Burn the heretic who killed F2S! Burn him, burn him!!- GalEmp

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
The Shisudan - Shierran style of many of these craft is rather inspiring. :yes:

Have you tried your hand at modelling one?

I have a few unfinished ships lying around somewhere, I may also  post some shots. I'm looking to get back into 3D modelling, I've been out of it for a while.

Shisudan - Shierran I guess this is some sort of Japanese kind of design? Didn't find much on Google lol

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
No he's just neologizing Shivan/Vasudan and Shivan/Terran. Shiba Inus are cute though

Offline An4ximandros

• Transabyssal metastatic event
... Shivan Inus ...
Fixed, now someone make a really bad photoshop of this, please. :P

Offline Shivan Hunter

• FRED needs lambdas!
wow

Sempitern Phantom (Big class ship!)

I really like the aesthetic here- it's asymmetric and unpredictable, but also angular and industrial. It's not something that's done very much in FS ships.

Offline BritishShivans

• Jolly good supernova
you disgust me

i will destroy the sun, mark my words

:drevil: