Author Topic: Can You Improv ??????  (Read 2236 times)

Offline zain

Can You Improv ??????
Can You Improv ????

This will be about a 14 week Improve competition do you have what it takes to create an epic winning scene about one thing or another, you will have a new challenge each week and the worst competitor will be kicked off but the judges will decide who goes and who stays until we reach the top 12 competitors and then the judges will give there input on how each contestant did, but the audience will be the ones that decide the fate of each contestant. The winner of the competition will be considered the best improviser and hopefully through the competition you will get better at improv.

Now this competition will be host me and Will Knavison

Also for the auditions you must either do an improv song or rap, or you can also do a improv monologue.

please keep your audition between a minute - two minutes long

So please send you auditions in mp3 format to [email protected], and [email protected] and also please name auds like (ursername_Can you Improve aud) so thank you and we hope to hear from you guys soon and learn the question can you improv?????

The deadline is June 27th

We will also be doing an audtion episode every 10 auditions

batch 1

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Re: Can You Improv ??????
Umm......Have you even stopped to see just what this forum is all about before cross-posting this from the VAC board?
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline Shivan Hunter

• FRED needs lambdas!
Cool! I could submit a FS cutscene! I've been doing some l33t stuff with set-camera-target!

Spambot, joke, troll or genuine failure of common sense?! You decide! My money's on spambot.

[edit] Hmmm. The_E linked this on IRC and I replied without checking what board it was on. Since it's actually somewhat on-topic here, I'll simply say that you'll get better luck at a larger community that's actually dedicated to VA. Ours is mostly a game modding forum.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 07:23:01 pm by Shivan Hunter »

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
Freestyle rap eh...

* Dilmah G dusts off the microphone and phones the boys

Do I get something cool if I win? A car would be nice...

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
Yeeeeah, I'm thinking this needs a lock.